User
Pass
2FA

Custom PVP Event

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events
Author Message3832
Ansiedad

[I'm back]

(since 30-12-2022 11:26)

Votes: 56

Post Posted: 12-03-2015, 01:05:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Custom PVP Event

Event Info: This event is almost the same as a battleground (Horde vs Alliance) but with some improvements. You can win by doing one of the following things:
1. Last Man Standing: the last player/faction alive wins the game (applies to 1 faction only - it can be either Horde or Alliance)
2. GMs vs players: be the first team who kills the opposite faction GM.

Respawn: The only way to respawn is to be ressurected by other player or by yourself.

Date / Time: 14.03 ( Saturday)/ 20:30 (Server time)

Number of players: 40 (20 horde, 20 alliance)

Event type: PvP event

Spectators: No

Live Stream: No

Rules:

• No hacks allowed! Those who are caught using hacks will be banned.
  • No flasks/no food(well fed)/no potions(including invisible). ONLY mage food is allowed.
  • No PvE items. Only PvP items. Those who are caught using PvE items will be kicked out of the event.
  • No Mass Ressurect.
  • No camping.

Rewards: 1 fly mount from Vote Shop to the winners or 1 fly mount from WoW Shop to the last player alive. (the winner faction will receive a fly mount from Vote shop).

How to participate: Be online at 20:30 server time ingame. I will announce ingame when the invites start. All you need to do is to ask for invite. I will pick the first 40 men's whispers.

Nim

0 0

Ansiedad

[I'm back]

(since 30-12-2022 11:26)

Votes: 56

Post Posted: 14-03-2015, 22:01:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

THE EVENT IS OVER! THANKS FOR COMING!

Nim

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Ansiedad, 11 March 2015 23:05

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 14:54:22
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x