User
Pass
2FA

THAT will happen with cataclysmic objects when moving to MOP

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message601
malpica963

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-08-2015 02:46)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 14-04-2015, 21:26:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

well first of all I do not speak Romanian or English so I have to use Google translate to English my doubt! So please they are not racist and try to help resolve this question that I have now that ad that is passed to another expansion, despite speaking another language I am a player but as you so Please do not leave me without resolving the doubt (I say this because it is my 3 attempts to ask a question on the forum and just tell me not to use google translator)

Returning to the subject as it says in the name of the topic, what will happen with the items that I got in cataclysm (band objects, dungeon, into professions, etc.). is that gold if eliminated because I told him to many in the brotherhood but the above will be lost when migrating or'll have everything without losing any object?

0 0

Rofly

[why me ?]

(since 04-12-2021 22:00)

Votes: 106

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 14-04-2015, 23:42:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You wont lose proffesion , mounts , companions , titles , achievements .

You will lose ALL gold and items that can be later be sold to vendor for a significant amount of gold ( that item list wont be public ) .
For more information : https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Mists-of-Pandaria-Information-and-FAQ-t328378.html

Usted no perderá proffesion , monturas, compañeros , títulos, logros .

Usted perderá TODOS oro y objetos que pueden luego ser venderse al proveedor para una cantidad significativa de oro ( que lista de elementos no será público) .
Para más información: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Mists-of-Pandaria-Information-and-FAQ-t328378.html

1 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 day ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 15-04-2015, 07:51:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you have any further issues, please post them in the above mentioned topic!

Retired

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 15 April 2015 05:52

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 02-07-2024, 16:51:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x