User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Quest] [Valley of the Four Winds] Nana's Vote III: Witchberry Jelup

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1786
wrathy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-03-2018 14:37)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 07-05-2015, 18:31:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead quest link: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31949

WoW Freakz quest link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=31949&&name=nana-s-vote-iii-witchberry-julep

Bug description: Farm isn't phased differently to each player; resulting in Untilled Soil being on respawn all the time. Request to lower the spawn time of Untilled Soil (especially since you need 3 Untilled Soil for this quest) and add a similar mechanic as to this fix.

Proof:

0 0

hypnojuggalo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-09-2021 03:26)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 17-05-2015, 22:06:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

confirmed! witchberries & lots of other seeds do not sprout and grow , nor are they able to be looted for collecting cooking mats
you should be able to plant and fam any sort of vegetables in the farm, the only thing that worked for me was the scallions

1 0

Vans

[Devil May Cry]

(since 31-05-2020 06:02)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 17-05-2015, 22:36:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirm!...i think they will fix it when it will come it's turn...the problem its with the general thing like hypno told.

“Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the *** you were gonna do anyway.”
1 0

AlesianDuke

[WoW GameMaster]

(since 31-08-2017 17:17)

Votes: 125

Post Posted: 19-05-2015, 22:06:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I've only done the plant part. Will leave this for the weekend, because I have to research the other quests (I see most aren't added to their NPCs), I have to add conditions and then script them... won't be a perfect script and won't be individual phasing, but it will work as retail as possible, without phasing.

0 0

AlesianDuke

[WoW GameMaster]

(since 31-08-2017 17:17)

Votes: 125

Post Posted: 30-05-2015, 16:16:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wall of text and stuff:

Fixed the quest chain which unlocks with each reputation rank gained (neutral, friendly, honored, revered & exalted), plus re-done some other stuff.

Neutral:
A Helping Hand added end quest event for storyline
Learn and Grow I: Seeds fully scripted
the other start-off, neutral quests, no changes

note: altough Farmer Yoon has 2 spawn locations (The Hearthland one removed), only the Sunsong Ranch will activate his quests scripts (the Market one will not, except for the dailies / gift ones, which work both way).

Friendly - unlocks 2 new quests:
Learn and Grow V: Halfhill Market for this I just removed the spawn at the ranch for Gina Mudclaw and adjusted map objectives for player support
Learn and Grow VI: Gina's Vote tweaked script, kind of diminished the "other players taking my crops" issue by introducing gossip for Farmer Yoon at location, to help start the script for those that are on this quest (due to individual phasing not working); added end event

Honored - unlocks 2 sets of quests (if you have them, abandon them, delete cache):
1. Growing the Farm I: The Weeds
Growing the Farm I: A Little Problem
~ The "Jinyu Princess" Irrigation System the item "Jinyu Princess" Irrigation System will be available at Gina (Tillers Quartermaster), aftet the completion of the previous quest
2. At 5,500 / 12,000 Honored Mung-Mung's Vote I: A Hozen's Problem
Mung-Mung's Vote II: Rotten to the Core fixed
Mung-Mung's Vote III: The Great Carrot Caper scripted (same as the Gina one)

revered - 6 sets of quests:
1. Growing the Farm II: The Broken Wagon
Growing the Farm II: Knock on Wood fixed
~ The "Thunder King" Pest Repellers the item "Thunder King" Pest Repellers will be available at Gina (Tillers Quartermaster), aftet the completion of the previous quest
2. A Shabby New Face
3. At 4,000 / 21,000 Revered Farmer Fung's Vote I: Yak Attack
Farmer Fung's Vote II: On the Loose scripted
Farmer Fung's Vote III: Crazy For Cabbage same as the other two
4. At 8,500 / 21,000 Revered Nana's Vote I: Nana's Secret Recipe
Nana's Vote II: The Sacred Springs
Nana's Vote III: Witchberry Julep idem above (fixed)
5. At 12,600 / 21,000 Reputation Lost and Lonely small addition to script
6. At 16,800 / 21,000 Reputation Haohan's Vote I: Bungalow Break-In
Haohan's Vote II: The Real Culprits fixed
Haohan's Vote III: Pure Poison fixed
Haohan's Vote IV: Melons For Felons in the same manner as the others of its kind
Haohan's Vote V: Chief Yip-Yip scripted

exalted - final quests:
Growing the Farm III: The Mossy Boulder
~ The "Earth-Slasher" Master Plow item available at quartermaster, after completing the above quest
A Second Hand fixed... one of the npcs will come and help (find out who) :p
Inherit the Earth scripted

All done... most of them are live, others aren't yet... my suggestion is to wait on doing these until the next server restart.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by AlesianDuke, 30 May 2015 21:02

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 15-05-2024, 12:53:50
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x