User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [COOKING][QUEST]Replenishing the Pantry

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message2848
Stormillidan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-09-2017 22:01)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 17-05-2015, 21:56:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead quest link: Replenishing the Pantry - Blizz repetabil
WoW Freakz quest link: Replenishing the Pantry - Freakz Daily
Bug description: Questul ar trebui sa fie repetabil de infinite ori,insa pe freakz este daily , va rog fix , nu putem lua legume din ferma,sa putem macar sa luam la schimb pe alte ingrediente
Proof:
Ironpaw Token
"Nam Ironpaw will offer the (infinitely) repeatable Replenishing the Pantry."

1 0

AlesianDuke

[WoW GameMaster]

(since 31-08-2017 17:17)

Votes: 125

Post Posted: 17-05-2015, 22:04:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Quest-Replenishing-the-Pantry-t362849.html
And the link inside it, for the 1st bug report... it was a staff decision to leave it daily, not repeatable.

0 1

Stormillidan

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-05-2015, 22:13:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

How are we supposed to get vegetables then...?
The farm doesnt seem to work except of when you do the quest

1 0

hypnojuggalo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-09-2021 03:26)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 17-05-2015, 22:56:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This quest needs to be repeatable!!!!!!!!!!!
It is nearly impossible to skill up cooking & other ways of cooking skills without being able to farm Ironpaw Token's.

For example:!!!! (Assuming you get 2-5 skill points or more for making a certain food recipe like Banquet of the Grill (wowhead link) 1 time, it takes 300 (or less depending on skill points recieved) 100Year Soy Sauce to be able to level 1 way of cooking skill all the way to 600. Being said it will take about 300 days or more (almost a full year) to level up any cooking skills, let alone have any mats you need for actual food you want to make, not just for skilling up.

Right now you can make a max of 7 Ironpaw Token's. each day. That's not even enough tokens barely to make Banquet of the Grill (wowhead link) 1 time every day, so maybe you will get 5 skill points a day only for cooking in way of the grill recipes. what about other ways of cooking? there's just simply not enough resources available to have this only be a daily quest. You can't buy 100Year Soy Sauce & other items anywhere except paying for them with Ironpaw Token's.

The fact it is a repeatable quest in retail should be enough to put it back the way it should be. You aren't even able to grow vegetables in the garden either, so the only way of getting tokens (if it was repeatable) would be from farming mobs for meats & other things, but you still need Ironpaw Token's & other mats only obtainable with tokens for some of the other recipes.

I don't know why the staff would want everyone to spend a whole 6 months or more just trying to level up their cooking skills, not being able to skill them up to the full advantage anyway.
Just because you can farm a currency for mats they have to drastically reduce the amount you are able to level cooking??? wow, seriously? I think it's totally messed up I've been here almost a month in the release of mop & I'm not even able to make the food i want yet.

Posturi unite automat, 17-05-2015, 23:56:12

The fact the staff is limiting the amount of a currency you are able to obtain is really mean! I think we should all call for a revolution! I just want to be able to cook properly without taking a damn year to skill up

2 0

AlesianDuke

[WoW GameMaster]

Post Posted: 17-05-2015, 23:08:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This repeatable quest has some conditions: 525 cooking skill with each "Way of the ...", some prequests etc.

I'll try to do it this week, but no guaranties... first I'll have to fix the missing cooking quests, also token awarding (1/x per day): https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Valley-of-the-Four-Winds-Tillers-Daily-Cooking-Quests-t360481.html

Then I'll see about the other farming quests which do not work / aren't available yet: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Valley-of-the-Four-Winds-Nana-s-Vote-III-Witchberry-Jelup-t362798.html (don't expect individual phasing to work... will do research, see what's up with these farming quests... I know reputation ranks differ from quest to quest, will see about adding conditions and making it harder for other players to interfere whilst your doing yours).

Then implement the prequest for Replenishing the Pantry (this should be easy stuff), and then make this quest repeatable.

So, patience is a virtue and time is of the essence ... proverbs until fixing will occur (will try to find time this week).

0 0

hypnojuggalo

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-05-2015, 23:32:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

thank you, i do realize there are several things not working or very messed up in the farm, simply not being able to grow vegetables is a horrific thought for cooking. Perhaps if the garden worked where seeds were actually able to be grown might be of importance first. because not being able to farm vegetables, you aren't able to make grocery bags to turn in for a token to buy cooking mats, you need literally hundreds of those ironpaw tokens to even skill up one way of cooking.

Fixing the garden to grow what you actually need to grow and maybe adding more tilled soil to spawn, not only when you accept a daily quest. you should be able to claim your own patch of soil and grow your desired vegetables wait for them to grow fully and pick them for your other mats you buy with the tokens.

I think firstly you should fix the ways of cooking dailies from each chef, that will be simple, then figure out how to make the vegetables grow next, figureing how to phase the zone will be last in the priorities hopefully, i mean, i dont mind someone stealing my vegetables, but not being able to grow them is 10x worse xD

0 0

AlesianDuke

[WoW GameMaster]

Post Posted: 18-05-2015, 19:45:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

My priority will be fixing the quests, not the individual "farming"... that is more complex, will see about it later.

About the quests, as I said, will try to fix it bit by bit this week, but most likely it will be this weekend (unless the GM that fixed some farming quests with the Tillers has time to continue). I'm saying this just so you all know how much it may take for all to be fixed (~ 5 days).

0 0

hypnojuggalo

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-05-2015, 11:55:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The quests won't matter if you can't farm the mats you need to make items for the quests. LOL.. just saying....
I doubt fixing the quests will be that hard anyway, in order to complete them though, most require you to either cook things or grow in the garden, if you cant grow your vegetables, it wont even matter

0 0

Stormillidan

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-05-2015, 19:54:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can you at least add the Ironpaw Token to be bought for Spirit of Harmony at 1:1 how it is on blizz?
0 0

AlesianDuke

[WoW GameMaster]

Post Posted: 19-05-2015, 20:25:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Stormillidan wrote:
Can you at least add the Ironpaw Token to be bought for Spirit of Harmony at 1:1 how it is on blizz?

Will make the quest reapeatable tonight + his prequest.

In short, this is what I'm doing:
- fixing the daily cooking quests from the other topic + adding the normal missing quests (which also award tokens);
- making Way of the ... 6 quests be available strictly to players with Cooking skill of 525
- making http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31536/preserving-freshness , normal quest, become available when players have completed each Way of the ... quest, and this one will unlock the Replenish quest, which will be repeatable when I'm done.

sounds good ?!

0 0

Stormillidan

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-05-2015, 21:19:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

AlesianDuke wrote:
Stormillidan wrote:

Will make the quest reapeatable tonight + his prequest.

In short, this is what I'm doing:
- fixing the daily cooking quests from the other topic + adding the normal missing quests (which also award tokens);
- making Way of the ... 6 quests be available strictly to players with Cooking skill of 525
- making http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31536/preserving-freshness , normal quest, become available when players have completed each Way of the ... quest, and this one will unlock the Replenish quest, which will be repeatable when I'm done.

sounds good ?!

Yes , it sounds good .
Also I have to ask , is cooking(general) skill lvl-up currently working ? From what i have read if you reach 600/600 in a Way of the ... your general cooking skill should jump from 530(current max) to 600.

0 0

AlesianDuke

[WoW GameMaster]

Post Posted: 19-05-2015, 21:22:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

All I know is that the skill starts with 1 / 600 and works from there up (as explained at the Others section of the Bug Report, in one of the Cooking reports there).

Ok, fixed the prequest normal and made this one repeatable (no longer daily, but repeatable).

Live at the next server restart. Have fun cooking stuff out!

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by AlesianDuke, 19 May 2015 19:22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 21:14:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x