User
Pass
2FA

Your Most Favorite and Least Favorite WoW Races - What Are They?
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash

What are your favorite WoW races?
Orcs
16%
 16%  [ 11 ]
Humans
12%
 12%  [ 8 ]
Trolls
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
Dwarves
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Undead
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Gnomes
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Night Elves
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
Tauren
13%
 13%  [ 9 ]
Draenei
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
Blood Elves
13%
 13%  [ 9 ]
Worgen
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Goblins
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Pandaren
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 66

Author Message3010
Symaro

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-07-2015 05:21)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 18-05-2015, 19:26:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As the title suggests, I just wanted to ask for a public opinion on favorite WoW races.
Lore, Racials, Looks and what not, everything matters.
Some things matter more to some people, while other things matter more to others.
I'd like to hear what matters to you, and why it is you're playing what you're playing.

Personally: My favorite 3 races are as follows:

#1: Dwarves. They're simply amazing.
They have some of the richest Lore in WoW, they're stout, muscular and charming, they have a well defined character and they have the most magnificent beards in the game. Let's not forget the fact, they live in a giant bloody fortress etched into the side of a f**king volcano! Dwarves aren't that common, but they aren't nearing extinction either. From my experience with dwarven players, they tend to sit in the grey area between douchery and excellence, primarily because the majority are shamans.

#2: Gnomes. Yes, gnomes. I used to hate on them for their big heads and squeaky voices, but in all honesty, after a lot of growing up, I've realised that those features are what makes a gnome a gnome. They're small, but brilliant, funny and colorful. It always brings a smile to my face, seeing the gnomish quarter in Ironforge, with all its whirring gizmos and gears everywhere, making it seem so surreal, maybe a bit unsettling. It's that beautiful combination of strange and interesting that makes it just the right blend of quirky. So far my experiences with other gnomish players have been primarily positive, as I usually encounter players who have given up on tryharding to pointlessly prove something in the game, and are just playing for fun, much like myself. Not to mention, we're f**king adorable.

#3: Pandaren. Especially female pandaren. They're just appealing to look at. Chubby and friendly for the males, quirky and figuresque for the females. Either way, pandas make me happy. I just like watching them do their thing, regardless of what it is, they always seem to put a kind of motion, a swing, if you will, into their attacks and spellcasts that I can appreciate. Also they can do the Shuffle. Everyone likes the shuffle. Pandaren aren't very common in the Alliance, but I'll get to why in a minute. Actually, I'll get to it right now.

And lastly, my least favorite WoW Race:

Humans... good lord, kill them with fire. They're like cockroaches, everywhere. And it's all because of that bloody racial, it draws malicious and immature players to it like flies to a dung heap. Roughly a quater of the entire server is bloody humans, that's 25% of the player base, with a total of 13 possible races. Humans is where I see the "Aarthass"s and "Evicerateqt"s and "Megatheathinator"s and what not, usually mogged in wrathful gear. Blank slates of colorless troll puppets that all share a common pattern, each and every one indistinguishable from the rest, yet all "Gods" in their own immature minds. They've devoured the Alliance and more often then not, poison it with their arrogance and malicious uppity egocentric behavior. The kind of people that call you a noob after they lose a duel to you. The kind of people that yell at you for not exploiting bugs to do that dungeon 60 seconds faster. The kind of people that sit at the daily questing hub, waiting for someone to zone in at the flight master so they can kill them before their loading screen ends. Generally, the vast majority of that race is those kinds of disruptive, disrespectful players that I do not want to associate with, but am constantly forced to anyway. That's why I don't like that race.

Well, that's it for me, how about you?

0 0

Crucia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-06-2015 13:57)

Post Posted: 19-05-2015, 14:06:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Three favourites:

1. Night elves

The rich lore of theirs is what I like the most about them. And the movenets, especially of the female ones. My main character is also a Nelf female monk. -

2. Dwarves.

Pretty much for the same what Symaro stated. Plus they love booze and speak scottish!

3. Undeads.

The race everyone else hates in wow lore. But they look so awesome, they have a strong part in the lore, and I can sympathise with the goal they fight for.

Most hated race:

Pandaren. They just don't fit in this game, least not for me.

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 09-06-2015, 17:02:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hmm, this might be a tough one but let's try -

1. Okay, so first Night Elves.

Their faction had some of the best heroes the lore could come up with and the females ^^

2. Secondly, i will go with trolls.

Trolls were always the "back" of the Horde since the Alliance between them and the orcs started. And come on, who wouldn't want to play a Jamaican character -

3. Draenei

Male draenei are huge refrigerators from outer space imo Thinking

Retired

0 0

Symaro

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 16-06-2015, 08:02:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Seems that nobody likes goblins.

I'm not the one who's too small and fragile, you're the one who's too big and clumsy.
0 0

Melone

[god i love dragons]

(since 23-11-2018 21:44)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 18-06-2015, 18:40:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1.Orcs.
I simply like orcs because of their lore....and maybe the green skin and racial...but still their lore is interesting, how they used to be slaves,how green Jesus saved them,everything.
2.Trolls
I love Jamaica.
3.Can't decide between Undeads and Night Elves.
I love their lore,simply amazing.

And my least favourite,humans.I don't need to copy paste what Symaro said.

0 0

Anonimatia

[Celebru anonim]

(since 26-02-2021 20:45)

Votes: 72

Post Posted: 18-06-2015, 22:44:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Oh my little orc - first and last love -
0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 19-06-2015, 05:21:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Alliance : Dwarf ( because human is too overrated right now . )

Horde : Orc ( i dont know i think female orcs give the best transmog results for some reason.)

0 0

Crucia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-06-2015 13:57)

Post Posted: 19-06-2015, 15:57:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Orga wrote:

Horde : Orc ( i dont know i think female orcs give the best transmog results for some reason.)

Best xmog results: Tauren Male. Fact! -

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(online 1 week ago)

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 19-06-2015, 16:38:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Crucia wrote:
Orga wrote:

Best xmog results: Tauren Male. Fact! -

Haha oh well i couldnt imagine my Shaman transmog on a tauren -

0 0

Melone

[god i love dragons]

(since 23-11-2018 21:44)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 19-06-2015, 18:11:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Orga wrote:

Teh shoulderpads of course.

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(online 1 week ago)

Post Posted: 21-06-2015, 07:13:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

My dwarf got reked into an ugly panda female

0 0

Enqu
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-08-2015 11:36)

Votes: 9

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  enqu77 
Post Posted: 21-06-2015, 11:54:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

sixipandita -

0 0

Symaro

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 28-06-2015, 14:21:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Orga wrote:
My dwarf got reked into an ugly panda female

Female pandaren have the most appeasing curvaceous bodies IMO.
The hourglass shape is always eye candy.

I'm not the one who's too small and fragile, you're the one who's too big and clumsy.
0 0

zerania

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-12-2019 02:06)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 02-07-2015, 14:15:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Top 3 Favs
1. Forsaken: (Pros) Their lore is tragic and rich, outcast similar to the Knights of the Ebon Blade in similarity. Females have nice animations. Only (con) I see with them is the males, I have a personal distaste to play hunched characters. So most horde males(exception Belf Males) leave a sour taste to my gameplay.
2. Blood elves(pro) Lore is good, Sophistication in the wake of near genocide is either very prideful people or blatant arrogance story arcs. Females are nice to look at - both (m/f)have pretty freaking good Xmog style. (con) Males seem to have more of a arrogant "sassy" stereotype over all character trait. Basically from the npcs you will notice. So If I ever rp my Belfs character trait wont be the common personality of a Belf. lol
3. Night elves(Pros) Good lore, old race that shows alot of wisdom(story/npc wise that is). Females again..very nice to look at and transmog - (cons) Males dont look proportionate enough for me. those waists are just so thin its annoying. -

Least fav. The one I find myself not wanting to play fully due to pros and cons would probably be Draenei. (cons) I dont like their buildings, male movement looks awkward to me..like if he runs a little faster he will fall backwards. Their upper torso looks larger than their lower torso.(yeah im a little picky). Females are very nice to look at, But If i played one of them I get grief so much from pervs. Back to buildings, just dont like their style. trying to mix to much space tech into a medieval setting just isnt appealing to me. the rudimentary look of gnome and goblin techs are easier and somewhat funny.

0 0

Shpace

[742617000027]

(since 10-04-2024 15:17)

Votes: 417

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 03-07-2015, 02:43:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Orcs all the way, unfortunately orcs can't be paladins #QQ
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 06 April 2016 06:02

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 17-05-2024, 11:14:20
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password