User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Rogue][All Specs][Talent] Anticipation

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message821
malukati

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-12-2015 16:25)

Votes: 51

Post Posted: 22-05-2015, 22:10:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=114015&&name=anticipation

Bug description: Anticipation does work somewhat in giving the extra combo points, but it doesn't seem to apply to the extra combo points that get generated via an ability. This applies to Sinister Strike while Revealing Strike is up, which has the 20% chance for an extra point (from 4 CP -> 5 CP, if it procs, no Anticipation charge); applies to Subtlety spec as a whole if Honor Among Thieves procs (Similar to Sinister Strike, you crit when 4 CP, should gain a charge, not sure how it'd work in a party though, but should probably add charges); PROBABLY applies to the Assassination spec, though I have not tested it (would apply to seal fate, which is pretty much a copy to Honor Among Thieves, but only procs when you use a combo generating an ability: example is using Mutilate when you have 3 CP on the enemy and crit, jumps to 5 + 1 charge)

Proof: N/A - No picture would really show this.

0 0

africa

[Royalty insde my DNA]

(since 23-05-2023 10:52)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 15-06-2015, 17:45:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Works for Assass and Sub.
I too never saw a CP in Combat spec. I play Marked for Death.

0 0

malukati

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-12-2015 16:25)

Votes: 51

Post Posted: 18-06-2015, 03:43:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nope, just tested. Neither works as it should.

For sub...
I had 3 CP on the target, I used Ambush, and I did crit. HoT did not carry over the anticipation charge I should have received. It works fine if allies crit though, it applies charges.

For assassination...
Same thing... I had 3 CP, I used Mutilate, crit, Seal Fate procs, 5CP, no anticipation charge (Mutilate gives 2 CP, seal fate procs if a crit).

So yeah... all specs are bugged for carrying it over if something else procs during any attacks.

To recap...

Assassination: If YOU crit, you gain an extra CP, this extra CP does not apply the charge.

Combat: If you have Revealing Strike up and use Sinister Strike, and IF it procs and gives an additional CP, it will not give the anticipation charge

Subtlety: (Identical to assassination, except Honor Among Thieves instead of Seal Fate)

0 0

Dreadblade

[Maniac]

(since 16-11-2023 18:30)

Votes: 168

Post Posted: 27-08-2015, 16:04:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Seems to be fixed. Tested in Assassination spec, mutilate crit @ 3 combo points, it generated 2 combo points and 1 charge of Anticipation
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Dreadblade, 27 August 2015 14:05

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 01-05-2024, 08:15:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x