User
Pass
2FA

[EN]Autolooting Everything Automatically!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message3175
hypnojuggalo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-09-2021 03:26)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 26-05-2015, 05:18:50 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ever get tired of those loot rolls in heroic dungeons while you're in a group and green loot keeps popping up on your screen you have to roll, pass or disenchant, or get tired of having to accept script messages when you loot a bind on pickup item?
Have no fear! I have found the best MoP addons all players will want!!!

Since the MoP release in 5.4.8 Freakz server looting was a little buggy & still have to click on items in the loot window to actually make items go into your bags before the loot window will close. This was so annoying that I went searching! Autoloot 1.2 Release will Automatically loot everything from your mobs corpse, everything from any herb you are gathering, fishing pools, EVERYTHING YOU LOOT WILL FINALLY GO DIRECTLY IN YOUR BAGS WITHOUT HAVING TO CLICK ON THE LOOT WINDOW!!! For that matter, the loot window doesn't even show anymore with this addon, so you never have anything on your screen getting in your way!!! You still see everything you loot in the chat window and a little window at very bottom, but you no longer will have to click anything after you click on your corpse/object or whatever you are looting your items from!!! It has a setting to loot Everything (meaning EVERYTHING), or just to loot green items, or just to loot rare items. Me personally I'd like to loot everything and sell for gold what I don't need. I highly recommend this for anyone not wanting to accept every loot roll either, because it also has a setting for group rolls, you can have it set up to automatically roll Greed, pass or disenchant on any item in the loot rolls, & all those loot windows will never ever pop up again on your screen while you are fighting mobs and someone is looting while in combat!

The other addon I suggest to go along with the one above is called AutoConfirmRoll version 0.9.0.
With this addon you can automatically loot any item that has bind on pickup message that says "Are you sure you want to loot this item, it will bind it to you BLAH BLAH BLAH".
Using this addon you will never see that message again! it will automatically select yes to loot it and hop right in your bags without having to click on confirm with your mouse in the dialogue.
I find this one extremely helpful while soloing dungeons and looting everything bop, or just simply farming creatures out in the world. It is just 1 less button to push, since you know you already want to loot everything!!! Very Helpful!

I wasn't going to add this addon in this post, but the addon was too good to pass up. It is outdated and no longer being maintained, but nonetheless it works still.
Trashcan 5.4.03 is an addon you can have to automatically delete any item that you don't want in your bags. Say for instance you keep looting the same junk items from mobs, but you only want the good ones, with this addon you can loot only the items you want and set other items to be automatically deleted. I myself get tired of dumb bird feathers and junk worth only coppers going into my bags, so I have it setup to delete lots of items once they have entered my bads, without even having to open a bag, it just automatically deletes them, without even having to click on confirm to delete them (I know right, so nifty huh). I personally recommend this for any farmers out there who want to loot only the good stuff, really helps alot!

Also wanted to add my helpful macro I found to help buy things from vendors that have a confirm window also: This will automatically make items you buy from valor vendors, or items from vendors that are bind on pickup. It literally just buys the item like a normal item without having to confirm your purchase. Very helpful in some vendors like honor vendors etc...

/run local s = StaticPopupDialogs["CONFIRM_PURCHASE_TOKEN_ITEM"] s.OnAccept=nil s.OnShow=function() StaticPopup_Hide("CONFIRM_PURCHASE_TOKEN_ITEM") BuyMerchantItem(MerchantFrame.itemIndex, MerchantFrame.count) end

(just a space in between ("CONFIRM_PURCHASE_TOKEN_ITEM") BuyMerchantItem) IT'S NOT A NEW LINE IN THE MACRO!
Enjoy!!!

Last edited by hypnojuggalo on 26-05-2015, 06:07:52; edited 1 time in total
4 1

Optikall

[Ceapa-i Dumnyezo']

(since 25-01-2018 16:18)

Votes: 35

Optiskillz 
Post Posted: 26-05-2015, 10:22:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nice guide, i really wondered if addons like that exist but I never had time to search for them. Thanks !

Cumpar Cioara neagrã / Corb

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 03:27:25
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x