User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Quest] [Halls of Reflection] Dungeon quest doesn't work

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message919
Fnotik

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-11-2023 16:23)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 26-05-2015, 22:52:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=24500&&name=wrath-of-the-lich-king
Bug description: You can kill the first boss (you couldn't do this in 4.3.4) and it works perfectly. After that where the door is there's still a solid object which you can't go through (you can Heroic Leap, Blink etc. image). And here comes the bug about the quest, when you click Jaina after you kill the first boss it should give credit for you quest but it doesn't. Also the escape from Lich King isn't credited.
Proof: http://i.imgur.com/WpuOmNz.jpg

-text with bold is for the quest, rest is just random dungeon bugs

0 0

AlesianDuke

[WoW GameMaster]

(since 31-08-2017 17:17)

Votes: 125

Post Posted: 27-05-2015, 17:39:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The Escape encounter doesn't work. Will reject this, because the dungeon is 50% done, 50% not scripted.
I would recommend a new bug report here for the 2nd encounter of the Halls of Reflection dungeon (the quest will be fixed with it, being completable at the end).

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by AlesianDuke, 27 May 2015 15:39

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 16:04:53
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x