User
Pass
2FA

Bring back the OLD Gurubashi arena chest.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message982
Symaro

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-07-2015 05:21)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 14-06-2015, 09:32:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Gurubashi, the place where anything can happen.
Except now, NOTHING EVER HAPPENS THERE!!!
Dammit, if there is anyone out there who remembers the old Gurubashi chest, you know? The one that didn't suck.
The one that didn't need 10 people present to trigger it to spawn, then you probably remember how much interest there was in camping it.
There were a lot of people there, duking it out for a chance at those tokens.

Now, it's a desolate wasteland, because no one in their right mind would think that there would be 10 goddamn people there to wait for a spawn with them.
Tell that 10 person system to go !@#$ itself, and bring back the old chest that spawned periodically, regardless of who was in Gurubashi, and who wasn't, so the babies crying for world PvP can have someplace to direct their pent up frustration. Put the NPC that sold those epic mounts and what not for tokens back, and just give us back the thing that WORKED, before it was removed for reasons unknown.

Please.

1 0

DisCosmin
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 31-01-2017 09:27)

Votes: 86

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 14-06-2015, 09:50:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I seriously don't know why there is so much drama involving the world pvp.
There are so many pvp zones, each expansion came with 1-2 such zones.
I think most people don't know of them or they just enjoy making other's life bitter by ganking them.

I remember how much hype it was cuz of the ethereal credits and the stuff you could buy with them,
now it's just empty cuz the requirement is sheldom fulfilled and the vendor doesn't have all the good ol' stuff he once had.

0 0

Domminus

[Far From The Fame]

(since 20-04-2021 10:15)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 16-06-2015, 01:32:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well good old times!

0 0

Symaro

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-07-2015 05:21)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 28-06-2015, 08:02:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This thread is gonna get ignored, innit?

I'm not the one who's too small and fragile, you're the one who's too big and clumsy.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 06-10-2024, 05:29:32
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x