User
Pass
2FA

New Mounts for VP

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message561
Sick OG

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-12-2017 17:33)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 04-07-2015, 15:46:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Why u don't add some new mounts for VP ,especially flying mounts cuz there is just few mounts and they aren't even hard to get in-game.
Add some mounts that can be crafted but a lot of payers don't have enough gold to buy it ,or they don't want to spend gold on them.
This is just a suggestion and it would be great to accomplish it.I believe that a lot of players think the same.

0 0

beasthuntres

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-07-2018 15:12)

Votes: 37

Post Posted: 05-07-2015, 02:51:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sick OG wrote:
Why u don't add some new mounts for VP ,especially flying mounts cuz there is just few mounts and they aren't even hard to get in-game.
Add some mounts that can be crafted but a lot of payers don't have enough gold to buy it ,or they don't want to spend gold on them.
This is just a suggestion and it would be great to accomplish it.I believe that a lot of players think the same.

Well.. "Add some mounts that can be crafted but a lot of payers don't have enough gold to buy it ,or they don't want to spend gold on them."
Honestly Im up for adding more mounts to the vote shop,however you are basiclly pointing at JC panthers with what you said above and adding them(panthers) would just lower the value of Jewelcrafting as a proffestion. Which will piss of a lot of players. Yes JC mounts have retarded price,no doubts about that however adding them to vote shop wont fix anything. I'd be more for adding some mounts achiev can be obitained in the raids,via achievs,events..etc

0 0

Sick OG

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-12-2017 17:33)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 05-07-2015, 13:13:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yea i didn't think about that ,but however adding some new mounts would be awesome.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 02-10-2024, 16:25:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x