User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Multiple] PvP Power

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1409
Nytrox

[bored]

(since 13-05-2018 13:05)

Votes: 67

Post Posted: 05-08-2015, 20:52:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=96172&&name=hand-of-light
Bug description: Hand of Light double dips PvP power.
Proof: http://wow.gamepedia.com/Hand_of_Light
Quote:
The Holy damage done is a flat percentage of the original damage done by the triggering attack. This usually prevents the Mastery damage from double-dipping on any damage modifiers that either increase or decrease damage. However, the Holy AoE damage from [Hammer of the Righteous] gains from [Inquisition], as does the Mastery damage from that AoE, double-dipping on Inquisition.

The Mastery damage cannot crit independently of the base attack. If the base attack crits, the holy damage done is calculated as a percentage of the total physical damage done, so it does benefit from the critical strike.

However [Inquisition] does increase the holy damage done by Mastery without affecting any physical damage done by the base attack.

Also,probably ignite,combustion(post here if there are more) may incorrect double dip the PvP power.I can't find any proof,but the mechanic should be the same.
So,if you find any retail comment regarding those spells and pvp power, post it here.
@shocker.

0 0

odes
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 19-06-2016 19:30)

Votes: 79

Post Posted: 05-08-2015, 21:32:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As gamepedia states, hand of light should simply deal that flat % damage of the spell that procced it and should never interract with pvp resillience or pvp power, the only increase it should get is from inquisition.

Same story with ignite / combustion / icicles etc. they deal flat % damage based on their parent spell and should never interract with pvp resil or pvp power to prevent double dipping on both resillience and pvp power.

There are probably more class spells involved in this bug, gonna need serious testing.

1 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 06-08-2015, 16:42:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

When I said yesterday I can't confirm for Hand of Light I meant I tested and IT DOESN'T double dip. Where is your proof it does?

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Nytrox, 15 August 2015 01:31

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 21:45:50
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x