User
Pass
2FA

Reduce ban

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message167
Jebaniec

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-03-2016 16:08)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 09-08-2015, 19:21:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name:Jebaniec
Account name: hellrider_1
IP:
GM responsabil / Responsible GM:
Motiv / Reason:exploit bg@forum
Data si ora / Date: until Sunday, September 06 2015
Ceva ce doriti sa adaugati / Additional comments:

Burebysta wrote:

Do you see a little where you are here http://postimg.org/image/g3ezmygsn/ ?
Stop making topics as I will simply delete them.

Im making this again cuz you delete my new topic.

On both screens
http://postimg.org/image/5dsisqg07/
http://postimg.org/image/g3ezmygsn/
everybody can see that I was moving from place to place by using portals not any bug! I didnt stay in one spot to hide or be away from somebodys range! Nobody put the third sceen where im on ground behind aliance spawn point! This kind of screens doesnt prove anything! Its just manipulation! Im writing it again. I didnt do anything wrong! How could I know that I cant put portal where it can be placed?

And again even if you think that I deserve any ban for unitentional using HARMLESS "bug" why is it 30 days?

Once again Im asking politely about ANSWER to this question! Cuz so far you didnt answer anything just ban me for no reason!

Rageless wrote:

yes, that's not a bug but an exploit, no unban.

Are you kiddin me? Whats the difference? Bug, exploit? I didnt abuse it. I did it ONE TIME! And some "kind" person instead tell me that its bug/exploit, run with screens to forum for ban. You think its fair?

Burebysta wrote:

Stop MAKING a ton of UNBAN topics. I already said that you exploited it and even had a bad attitude so STOP it. The ban REMAINS

I will make next as long as you wont treat me fair! I've heard that guy got 30 days ban for USING HACKS! How is this possible that unintentional once time bug user get the same ban as hacks user?

And again, what "bad attitude" you are talking about? That i didnt agree with you and this unfair ban? I've been honest and polite since my first post in my case and yet u keep talking about "bad attitude". Explain what do you mean by that?

And one more thing. If you want to make example of me then ok. Keep this ban on, but change it as it should be for 10 days not 30! As I say, it was harmless and only one time mistake.

Rageless wrote:
stop
making
topics
or
I
will
warn
you.

Is this clear now? no unban

Why you threaten me with warnings when i'm trying to explain that this 30 days ban is not fair! Its not my fault that you and Burebysta locking all my topics!

And as I write in last one I dont want to unban me, I agree with 10 days ban but I will not agree with 30!

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Burebysta, 09 August 2015 17:38

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 12-05-2024, 02:46:32
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x