User
Pass
2FA

New and have a few more Questions :)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message685
mageblaster383

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-08-2015 21:13)

Post Posted: 17-08-2015, 21:51:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Freakz!

So far, from what I've read in the forums.. There's a wonderful community on here. A lot of content is working and a lot of response from members to questions new players might be having. Unfortunately there were a few things that I feel is important in asking and I haven't found these details (answers) quite yet. Surfing WoW Freakz is still a little confusing due to being new on this server and forums. (And only being able to speak English).

So, with all do respect.. I have a few questions. Some might sound dumb. Lol

1: How many realms are available and what are their rates? (Maybe a link to these details would work. I've been unable to locate them under server stats)

2: My favorite 2 classes are Shadow Priests & Enhance Shammy. Are there any major bugs pertaining to either of these classes I should be aware of?

3: What's the population cap and how bad are the queue times to log in? (And can I donate to skip queue's if I end up enjoying this server?)

Thanks again. I know I posted earlier this morning, but I forgot to ask these questions.

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(online 1 day ago)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 17-08-2015, 22:04:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mageblaster383 wrote:
1: How many realms are available and what are their rates? (Maybe a link to these details would work. I've been unable to locate them under server stats)

There is a single realm called Genesis , its x15 XP rate but you can always choose your own rates in your account settings pannel on https://www.wow-freakz.com , rates look like this at server default settings :

mageblaster383 wrote:
My favorite 2 classes are Shadow Priests & Enhance Shammy. Are there any major bugs pertaining to either of these classes I should be aware of?

As a player who mains enhancement i can tell you that it works almost 100% ( slight problems with Primal elementalist which you shouldnt be using anyways , and lavalash / flametongue damage , nothing very huge ) however the spec is extremly viable and if played correctly you will easly reach the top3 on recount.

Regarding shadowpriest , i've seen many priests pulling extremly good dps , there might be a few issues here and there but its an extremly viable spec aswell but a little bit more gear dependant ( for PvE at least ).

mageblaster383 wrote:
3: What's the population cap and how bad are the queue times to log in? (And can I donate to skip queue's if I end up enjoying this server?)

The population is around 2k-2.2k peak ( we had brighter days but oh well ) , the server usually reaches its peak at 8 server time which might be around Midday or 1 PM for you depending on your state , there is no queue time to login currently and we never had ( even when server had 4K+ players).

Welcome and enjoy your stay - .

Last edited by Orga on 18-08-2015, 00:01:27; edited 1 time in total
3 0

mageblaster383

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-08-2015 21:13)

Post Posted: 17-08-2015, 22:10:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you so much for those answers! Very useful and I'm glad there's not population cap! I came from Molten WoW before they migrated to EU and Queue times were terrible. That server took a crap after their huge move. And it's pretty cool you can customize your xp rate. I'd say "Go with the highest" but then I'll be majorly undergeared while leveling up. But it's wonderful information, nonetheless!

I'm 80% downloaded and can't wait to hop on and be a huge part of the community! I even have friends looking for a new private server so I can't wait to shift them over as well!

Thanks!

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 17-08-2015, 22:42:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Welcome to freakz, mageblaster383!
Hope you will enjoy your time on the server as much as the rest of us do!
Feel free to ask for any kind of help.
Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

1 1

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 07-05-2024, 19:25:58
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x