User
Pass
2FA

Tenzor is back !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> WoW Movies
Author Message773
noxuris

[Blood Bath ]

(since 04-01-2018 23:24)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 30-08-2015, 19:42:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello there guys and welcome to this post , my name is Tenzor and after a long , long pause from playing WoW here on Freakz so cause they finally implemented my favorite expanssion where I did PvP on retail I felt like joining Freakz again and share with you guys my PvP experience , I'm an old cata player os this server which promoted and actually made alot of videos here so due to my job I no longer have time so I rather live streaming and record content for youtube aswell , I welcome everyone there and if you have some advice or thoughs about my stream please let me know , much appreciated!

Streaming schedule : day by day from 20:00-23:00 server time and full stream in weekends!

Enjoy ! http://www.twitch.tv/tenzorwow

I drink your blood and I eat your skinn.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Tenzor/

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 30-08-2015, 22:50:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Welcome back! Hope you will enjoy your time!

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> WoW Movies  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 00:00:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x