User
Pass
2FA

Throne of Thunders Testing system

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message2177
mitul91

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-02-2017 15:04)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 16-11-2015, 12:23:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello , i have a suggestion regarding the topic R4geless made for testing Throne of Thunder bosses. So as my guild representant told me , what is on this topic doesnt match with what we discussed during the meeting here are a few problems with the current system which is posted :

• You are going to fall into the same problem , the current model only fixes the "player qqing" part , for the server it wont be good enough what we agreed on was that it would be PTR (PUBLIC TEST REALM) , and you even mentionned that if we wanted we could make 2 raids with each guild lol , also with 10 players only players wont be able to test properly ( considering no GM power ) so if 1 of those 10 cannot attend what are you gonna do ? not test? Also with 10 people only it very limited to test all classes exploits that may be happening in that fight... TL;DR : Make it open for EVERYONE , at least level 90s like you promised or with some ilevel requirement just like you promised....

• Some guilds are not "hardcore" guilds and wont be able to test on 10 heroic , when they would be able to test on 10 normal and maybe find some bugs or exploits that the other guilds wont report.

• Regarding this Don't say you can come and then you don't show up for tests because your guild won't test another boss ever. , never someone got his ptr access removed because he just didnt attend , and your attendance requirement is crippled by the first point i typed , players should test if they can , do not make it forced with threats or whatever , yet again on the recording it says " who wants to test can test".

Proof for the public realm part :

2 0

Rageless
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 27-01-2022 16:06)

Votes: 255

Post Posted: 16-11-2015, 12:50:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

tldr; can be multiple groups from same group, yes they can test both 10 hc and n. And yes, who wants to test, can test by sign.
0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(online 1 day ago)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 16-11-2015, 13:02:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What he means is that for example if you take only 10 players from each guilds the following problems will persist :

• 1 person not logging and the guild not being able to test

• Lets say for 1 boss you need 3 tanks , and from the 10 people who got access only 2 are tanks , how are they meant to test it properly ?

The main problem he is reffering to is that it is a "closed" test realm rather than a public test realm , in my opinion if you cannot make it completly public maybe at least for the guilds with an active subforum?

Rageless wrote:
tldr; can be multiple groups from same group

And for this , no offense but i didnt understand how can there be multiple groups from a group of 10 people ? unless i misunderstood or you mistyped .

0 0

Rageless
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 16-11-2015, 14:16:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Orga wrote:
What he means is that for example if you take only 10 players from each guilds the following problems will persist :

• 1 person not logging and the guild not being able to test

• Lets say for 1 boss you need 3 tanks , and from the 10 people who got access only 2 are tanks , how are they meant to test it properly ?

The main problem he is reffering to is that it is a "closed" test realm rather than a public test realm , in my opinion if you cannot make it completly public maybe at least for the guilds with an active subforum?

Rageless wrote:
tldr; can be multiple groups from same group

And for this , no offense but i didnt understand how can there be multiple groups from a group of 10 people ? unless i misunderstood or you mistyped .

1. they create a raid and then choose its members, if there are bosses which requires 3 tanks ( for your example ) we will give another acces.
2. X, Y - officers, same guild
X take 10 players
Y take 10 players

0 0

nero

[hectic]

(since 08-12-2022 15:26)

Votes: 71

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 16-11-2015, 14:44:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Iti scriu in romana pt ca si Orga a vrut sa iti clarific pe limba noastra scumpa niste chestii.

El nu vroia sa fie numaru de players limitati, dorea sa faceti asa cum ai promis/zis/mentionat la meetingu' acela PVE de pe TS: Free for all PTR fara GM acces.

Cand e greu sa fie same group de 10 players din varii motive de la irl problems la lipsa de interes pt unii sau altii in loc sa faci ce ati promis nu ai schimbat mai nimic.

Sa ceri acces pt fiecare schimbare e un impediment destul de sucky din mai multe muncte de vedere, daca vroiai sa faci ceva scriai in loc de grup de 10 grup de 15 sau 20 per guild si asa acopereai CAM toate posibilitatile si neplacerile ulterioare.

Iar de faza cu nu o sa mai testati ti-a ziso si omu ti-o zic si eu : " ...players should test if they can , do not make it forced with threats or whatever , yet again on the recording it says " who wants to test can test". "

Keep it simple si lasa acces pt toti sa testeze fiecare cu cine vrea cand vrea fara impedimente semi retarde.

NU faci asta si ajungi in situatia in care nu va-ti tinut de cuvant macar la o chestie si in caz ca nu era evident se pierde si mai mult interesul thus buh bye la player base.

Desigur poti sa zici cas ratat si ca am pretentii absurde si ca nu inteleg situatia si sa ma duc la origini cu un ban dar tocmai atitudinea asta trage serverul in jos

" you are "

1 0

Rageless
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 16-11-2015, 15:10:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok, poate ca faza cu 'nu mai testati niciodata bla bla' a fost prea exces de zel.
O sa ma gandesc la asta si revin cu new post.

LE:
Realm nou, PUBLIC doar cu throne of thunder spawnat si vendori pentru gear din phase 1
Nu o sa mai copiem charele pentru ca e un database nou si o sa ia prea mult sa copiem 100 de chare ( main, offchars, rezerve, etc ) si am decis sa va lasam pe voi sa va faceti charu dupa bunul plac.

// update here https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-4901567.html?#4901567

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(online 1 day ago)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 16-11-2015, 15:28:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks for understanding , you made the right decision - .

I suppose you can lock the topic

0 0

mitul91

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-02-2017 15:04)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 16-11-2015, 15:43:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I guess my suggestion is worth -
Thanks for understanding and co-operating

Ty -

0 0

unknown123

[Tranquility]

(since 27-10-2019 17:31)

Votes: 1060

Post Posted: 16-11-2015, 17:21:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

That is what i am talking about,let's the testing begin.

0 0

Rageless
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 16-11-2015, 18:14:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I will announce when the realm is online and ready for players. In this topic maybe or new post at PVE section
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 12-05-2024, 06:44:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x