User
Pass
2FA

Elder of Council + Player Pitickutz/ Ashcool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message448
pothead94

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-06-2016 17:58)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 21-11-2015, 09:25:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Respond to topic >Council of Elders, Elite Ninjas< english section forum.

I just wanted to respond to the gm or whatever . He closed the topic so i must open a new one.

First of all... i had a solid proof because the player HIMSELF said he ninja looted for a " good cause" Player PITICKUTZ. So there u go.

Second of all, i have a good raiding guild but it happens that guild decide to raid only 10 man because of lack of players.. whatever..

THATS not a reason for 25 man guilds.. with 15+ players online decide " Hey lets make a toes 25 and steal the items from the non romanian noobs, we have our own community, why should we give a *** :)" ARE YOU SERIOUS?. No wonder there is war on this planet.

My post wasnt a HATEING comment at ALL.. AND i didnt want anybody to get bans or anything.. I JUST WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO SEE THAT ELDER AND THIS PLAYER
PITICKUTZ ARE RUDE AS ***. And just dont raid with them :) So they arent able to do such things :) you know?..

I dont give a *** if they keep raiding or something.. because i have a 10 man guild.. just people should be aware of them.. :)

I am aware myself now, and need to be careful with raiding pug 25 raids. But thats just what you need to do on freakz server. Because nobody gives a *** and seems like its mostly romanian ppl against western europe or US player.

Have a good day. Im talking about Guild ELDER OF COUNCIL AND PLAYER PITICKUTZ.

Post b4 >Elder of Council, Elite Ninjas< check english section forum.

Have a good day. :)

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(since 30-10-2023 02:42)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 21-11-2015, 10:29:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Lock please @Ashcool .

Also according to your last topic you are Label , having multiple forum accounts is not allowed here and you'll prolly just get banned on this one - .

@Rageless

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 21-11-2015, 11:13:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hello pothead94 ,

Why do you keep opening topics that were closed and you ought to know that guilds would prefer giving items such as tokens & weapons to guild mates than random pugs.

Have fun

0 0

pothead94

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-06-2016 17:58)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 21-11-2015, 11:37:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i forgot my first password D so i have 2 accounts yes.. sorry bout that -

but really tho.. if yall dont give a single *** .. its really sad.. i cannot do anything i know.. humanity failed.

as i said i just wanted to respond

seems noone cares about ninja with proof..

ill just do it by myself in 10 man pugs.. steal all items i need.. no prob ^^ its just sad

i dont want to get banned, i wont post anything more.#

btw orga.. as you probably recognized.. idc what you say -

have a good one

-bluelabel

(@freakz team, if its problem 2 accounts in forum, i will use this one, delete other if possible, forgot pw)

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 21-11-2015, 11:53:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hello again bluelabel,

Why do you fuss so much its not like the items wont ever drop again. Be patient and enjoy the game .
After all its a game, not like someone hurt you in real life, or took an item from you in real life.

Have fun playing.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Ashcool, 21 November 2015 10:28

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 14:32:32
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x