User
Pass
2FA

New realm for PvP/PvE players

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message1079
dejakosmajac

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-03-2020 11:23)

Post Posted: 23-11-2015, 17:52:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello there,

I saw that our latest posts about PvP improvements were useless, and Shockeru and others GMs does not take them seriously.
I must notice that PvP on Freakz is - i am sorry to say - but terrible. There is no PvP at all or what we have its can not be called - PvP.
Without world pvp, without pvp zones, and couple of disabled battlegrounds WowFreakz will be server for Sha of Anger farm 24/7.

What i want to suggest to you is that you can open 1 more realm, where average and hard core PvE/PvP players can enjoy and make fun in World of Warcraft, not in World of Farming or World of Raidcraft. That is how pve and pvp players will be satisfied. Atm Genesis is pure pve realm, and beside that we have 2 more pve realms Test and PTR realms. I am sure that many players would like to donate end game PvP gear ect.

Please, consider this suggestion and do something for PvP community....

Best regards.

2 0

Evydence

[僧]

(since 15-10-2019 19:05)

Votes: 176

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 04-12-2015, 23:44:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

And do you think this will be a better idea? pff, making 2 realms is equal to 30/70 split of all players, then you got like 400 players in PVP side, and others 1100 in PVE size, but what you will do with people who play in PVE and PVP? do you think they really want to make another account and make another gear just because there are 2 realms? Rly now dude, this is really a bad idea... my opinion.

If you gonna hit the king you're better kill the king

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 05-12-2015, 00:42:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This isn't really an option. Atleast not for now.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Ravenous, 07 December 2015 03:01

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 21-05-2024, 22:11:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x