User
Pass
2FA

[Multiple] Pet Pathfinding in Tol'Viron

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message1434
Dreadblade

[Maniac]

(since 16-11-2023 18:30)

Votes: 168

Post Posted: 02-10-2015, 17:36:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: N/A
Bug description: Pets often get stuck in the pillars of Tol'Viron arena.
Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ariLyo6-vVI:

.be

0 0

myraje

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-06-2017 13:12)

Votes: 11

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 19-11-2015, 18:05:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

To add more , this is not the only arena they get stuck , I dont know about hunter pets ( never seen that) but DK / Warlock minions are like " retarded "

1st bug is that they should continue to chase a target when he goes behind the pillar or swaps corners behind pillars = loss ( at the moment they just stay in one corner and look at the target thats right near them and it is annoying when a healer can go and freecast heal)

2nd bug is if the target spins around the corner to much the minion tries to follow him but gets stuck in the pillar like in the video

3rd bug in arenas with hight differences if you jump from a platform down , or go up using a teleport for ex you minion just stays there looking at the target from top/bottom not trying to find the fastest path to climb up/down and chase his target

If you need video proofs on all points I can make a short clip showing exactly what i mean

0 0

Rep107

[Creep]

(since 10-08-2017 21:37)

Votes: 65

Post Posted: 19-11-2015, 19:50:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I guess Path finding script is the main problem of this bugs. For example: I enter in a house trough the door and I expect the pet to follow me... but no, instead of following me the pet decides to go around the house trying to find another way, and eventually gets stuck somewhere.

Another problem I saw, is that pets can not keep up with your mounted speed and keep disappearing after a short period(even if not in combat/aggro), just mount and move forward for some time, and you will see how pets tend to turn back for 0.5 seconds and keep falling back more and more.

And last issue is, pets are too slow underwater, pets should not drop below 115% moving speed(if no slow debuff) underwater.

http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&&p=404201

0 0

myraje

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-06-2017 13:12)

Votes: 11

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 25-11-2015, 02:05:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Someone can look at this please ?

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by madau, 25 November 2015 02:11

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 15:06:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x