User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [Raids] Icecrown Citadel, Ulduar, Naxxramas, The Obsidian Sanctum

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message2240
mental^depress

[3301]

(since 16-12-2017 10:05)

Votes: 100

Post Posted: 01-12-2015, 17:48:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: -
Bug description: I'll post only the important problems, not the script ( spell / reaction ) ones.
Proof:

Naxxramas:

• Thaddius gets stuck in the bridge texture while he is casting Ball Lightning. This prevents the players from attacking him and they need to wait for him to change his position ( this may take some time.. ).
  • Kel'Thuzad and arguably the most bugged boss in this raid, basically, you don't get any loot on 10 and on 25 too. PS: Test him at least 5 times since sometimes ( in 5% of the situations ) it had loot.

Ulduar:

• Flame Leviathan will leave Dk's / Hunters and Mages without pet bar while they encounter him. Also, it has extremely low item drop chances on 25 mode.
  • Razorscale gets stuck in the air forever and no one can kill him. ( Since the script is a bit tricky, at least you can make it tank and spank tho. )
  • XT-002 Deconstructor while his heart is down and the players are damaging it, the boss while take damage too forcing you to kill the boss without even triggering hard mode sometimes, also bugging the boss and it won't drop any loot if you kill the heart while he's taking damage near death.
  • Kologarn when the hand grips a player, that player will remain down, stucked until he leaves the raid or a priest uses Leap of Faith to pull him up. Also, the Cache of Living Stone after you kill the boss doesn't have any loot on 10 and 25 too.
  • Auriaya has extremely low item drop chances on 25 mode.
  • Hodir: If the players can't kill him faster enough, they will get stuck in Flash Freeze (wowhead link) forever, until they die ( especially on 25, where you can't kill him ). Also, the Cache of Winter after you kill the boss doesn't have any loot on both difficulties.
  • Mimiron: After you exit the train that leads to him, the players won't be able to see each other until one of them uses relog. Near the boss, players will get permanent combat from a cannon which you can't attack and it will follow you until you teleport. Also, after you kill the boss, a cache should spawn with the loot, that cache of innovation doesn't work.
  • General Vezax has extremely lower drop chances to all items in 25 mode.
  • Yogg-Saron: The boss is friendly on both difficulties. Also, the items drop chance are extremely lower on both difficulties.
  • Algalon the Observer: The boss will spawn multiple copies of himself and it won't drop any loot if you will kill him. This is the Gift of the Observer with the loot.

General bugs in Ulduar:

• Players will remain permanently in combat until they teleport / relog / or exit from the instance. Those combat bugs are happening after the Flame Leviathan, Razorscale, XT-002 Deconstructor, Kologarn encounters.
  • Players are attacked by unnatackable npcs. After XT-002 Deconstructor one player from the raid will remain followed by a Black Circle keeping him permanently in combat. While reaching Hodir / Thorim there are some worms that are unnatackable that will follow you through the instance. After the Mimiron encounter, there will be a cannon following you until you use alt f4 or Shadowmeld.
  • Item drops on 25 mode are extremely extremely low on every Boss from the entire raid. Also, the item drops from 10 are incorrect, they are 50% way lower than on retail.
  • Several bosses are tank and spank: XT-002 Deconstructor, Thorim, Mimiron, Algalon the Observer ( ? ).

Icecrown Citadel:

• Gunship isn't spawned, so, basically the boss doesn't work at all. Since it's an air-phase script ( a really hard one to do ) i'll leave it here anyway.
  • Deathbringer Saurfang in 10 mode after you beat him the doors won't open so you can progress further.
  • Sindragosa gets stuck down where it flies multiple times and if you don't have enough people to just one shot her, she will just blow down the entire raid.
  • The Lich King gets stuck after you get one wipe. You can't start it again anymore.

The Obsidian Sanctum:

• Sartharion's loot on 25 mode is extremely incorrect and inaccurate. It should drop only ''Gauntlets'' token on 25, not Gloves token. Also, the drop rate for the Gauntlets token on 25 is 1% instead of 40-50%. Other items are having very lower drop chances too.

@ Burebysta, Aschool, k0s.

Last edited by mental^depress on 01-12-2015, 23:15:20; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

(since 27-08-2022 20:01)

Votes: 245

Post Posted: 01-12-2015, 19:39:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can assure you for KT that I went two days ago and he had loot. O-O
Actually Razorscale works. You just need to wait for the message from all harpoons "Ready to use", click all of them and down the boss. Bad part? You can grab him only once.
The Iron Council works, with loot o-o wtf are you saying with no entry in Database?
Gunship is too complex and even crashes server.

This is what I can tell you. The rest you said is valid. Tested these Instances last weekend.

0 0

mental^depress

[3301]

(since 16-12-2017 10:05)

Votes: 100

Post Posted: 01-12-2015, 23:15:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Burebysta wrote:
I can assure you for KT that I went two days ago and he had loot. O-O
Actually Razorscale works. You just need to wait for the message from all harpoons "Ready to use", click all of them and down the boss. Bad part? You can grab him only once.
The Iron Council works, with loot o-o wtf are you saying with no entry in Database?
Gunship is too complex and even crashes server.

This is what I can tell you. The rest you said is valid. Tested these Instances last weekend.

Regarding KT, nope, it doesn't. I did it today on 10, no loot. I did it 2 weeks ago on 25, still no loot; Test it multiple times, not only once.
Iron Council, since it didn't appeared on NPC Finder while searching Ulduar's bosses, i did a visual-checking mistake, corrected it already.
Gunship, yeah, i only added it to the list so that other players won't qq about it.

PS: At least fix the loot issues for Sartharion and the cache drops since they aren't that hard.

0 0

gygyorggy

[DK POWER>ANY CLASS]

(since 08-10-2017 12:17)

Votes: 47

Post Posted: 02-12-2015, 02:52:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

witth sindragosa is a bg problem...

Posturi unite automat, 02-12-2015, 02:52:00

if you have frost infusion quest for shadowmourne is impossible to complete it becouse the boss is stucked diown...also some achievement from icc are bugged and is imposible to complete glory of icc achievement=no mount - plz atleast fix sindragossa!!!! is not a big deal, the script is pretty nice so far...she just have to come back to fight after the tomb phrase

0 0

Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

(since 27-08-2022 20:01)

Votes: 245

Post Posted: 09-12-2015, 10:46:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Pre-MoP-Raids-t396919.html

I need some proofs for some of the bugs as I Ulduar and didn't encountered some of the bugs you listed.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Burebysta, 09 December 2015 08:57

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 05-05-2024, 11:24:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x