User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Priest][Shadow] Priest T15 2P Bonus Shadow

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message645
Anca

[Bad Kitty]

(since 12-12-2021 05:06)

Votes: 308

Post Posted: 10-12-2015, 17:08:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: 2P Bonus
Bug description: I don't know if this is a custom fix or a bug but this bonus should work like this: When your Shadowy Apparitions deal damage you have a 65% chance to increase your duration of Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch so that each one of them deal damage one additional time.

On Freakz this bonus works like this: Your Shadow Word: Pain has a 65% (i think) chance to deal double damage each time it tics. Same for Vampiric Touch.

So:
1. It doesn't depend at all on the damage from Shadowy Apparitions.
2. The duration of the dots remains the same.
3. This bonus should affect both dots at the same time, it doesn't.

Proof:

You can see that the duration its always 19 seconds even if sometimes you have more tics. The 2P Bonus procs when it says Your Shadow Word: Pain hit instead of Your Shadow Word: Pain damaged.

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 17-12-2015, 23:04:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed. The bonus was not working at all. What you saw was probably Mastery: Shadowy Recall

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 17 December 2015 21:04

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 17:04:57
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x