User
Pass
2FA

Sugestionnnnnnn

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message603
hTv_cFg

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-03-2016 04:30)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 30-12-2015, 15:21:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Staff freakz i have one sugestion for us

Shocker what you say if you can make one APP for IOS and Android WoW Armory freakz whit chat guld ah mail so we can lost ours time when im on work -))

like blizzz what you say??????...

Please Vote allll if this sugestion is OK?

SiD.Freakz.RO

JuST FOr FUNN!!!!!!!!!!1
1 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(since 29-06-2024 18:45)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 30-12-2015, 16:04:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First of all post in the Suggestion zone if you have any suggestions : https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Suggestions-f3791.html

And second i beleive they are way way too busy with Throne of Thunder to even bother doing such a thing... also the guy who made the armory would probably be the one to do this and i beleive he is busy right now. Anyways we'll probably see if it gets considered once Siege of Orgrimmar and the rest is scripted -

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 30-12-2015, 22:29:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Scripting this kind of app would be total pain in the ***. I know it's really awesome to browse auction house trough your phone, but I don't think it's possible right now.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 30-09-2024, 06:59:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x