User
Pass
2FA

Would you Rather. Joaca pe browser-ul tau.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message336
zilla

[Welcome to my World]

(since 18-04-2016 21:42)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 16-01-2016, 20:36:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

RO: Salut. Recent am descoperit un site pe nume Either.io care conþine un mic joculeþ pe nume Would You Rather, în limba englezã, cu titlul: Either - Un joc de preferinþã. Este foarte util sã combaþi plictiseala prin simplu rãspunzând la fiecare întrebare cu câte o dilemã de la cap la coadã. Existã o mulþime de întrebãri pe site, iar ca sã le poþi gãsi pe fiecare, ai la dispoziþie ºi o barã de cãutare, ca sã le poþi filtra. Pe lângã asta, îþi poþi adãuga propria dilemã, dar mai întâi va trebui sã te înregistrezi pe site, acþiune care nu dureazã mai mult de un minut. Dupã ce ai înregistrat si întrebarea, ea va ajunge la moderatori pentru a putea fi confirmatã. Puteþi juca ºi voi jocul fãcând clic pe numele site-ului pe care l-am enunþat la început.

EN: Hi. Recently i have discovered a site that goes by the name of Either.io which contains a little game called Would You Rather, in english language, with the title: Either - A game of preference. It is very useful to combat boredom by simply answering to each question with one dilema from head to tail. There are a lot of questions on the site, and so you could find each of them, you also have a search bar, so you can filter them. Alongside this, you can add your own dilema, but first you will need to register on the site, action which doesn't last more than a minute. After you have registered the question too, it will arrive to the moderators so it can be confirmed. You can also play the game by clicking on the site's name which i enunciated at the beginning.

Fã ceea ce îþi place, pentru cã oricum vei fi criticat.
Cãsuþã vocalã: zilla
Clickuieºte-mã

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by lOl ^_*, 18 January 2016 07:17

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 05-05-2024, 17:02:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x