User
Pass
2FA

Legendary Questline ETA

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message1994
noach1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-03-2019 18:22)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 08-02-2016, 21:21:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi guys, first of all I would like to thank the awesome Freakz staff for making this server as awesome as it is. I have a question, is the release of the legendary questline planned for anytime soon? I think the progression format this server has is great and maybe you could try releasing the chapters of the questline in sync with the other content, I think that would be great.
0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 08-02-2016, 22:49:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I think Alesian said he would fix it after landfall / tot ones , not sure if he is still active

0 0

Shodan
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-03-2016 14:41)

Votes: 55

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 09-02-2016, 00:30:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

They will implement it ... prolly ... in the distant future after siege is completed and everyone killed garrosh 20 times already ...

Discord (Remix) - Eurobeat Brony

0 0

noach1

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 10-02-2016, 09:35:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shodan wrote:
They will implement it ... prolly ... in the distant future after siege is completed and everyone killed garrosh 20 times already ...

Yeah that's what I fear too...

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Post Posted: 10-02-2016, 18:24:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Actually the legendary questline will be implemented once it is perfectly working, which means we are ready to introduce the gems from 5.1 & 5.2, however we aren't ready to introduce the meta gem from 5.3, unless ToT is completly released and properly scripted.

I however don't have any information about who is working on the questline right now and how far he is when it comes to fixing it, but we will give you heads up as soon as there is official information.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

1 0

noach1

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 10-02-2016, 20:59:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks a lot for the reply, this clears up a lot of things!
0 0

Anesthetic

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-02-2019 14:48)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 14-02-2016, 11:58:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ashcool wrote:
Actually the legendary questline will be implemented once it is perfectly working, which means we are ready to introduce the gems from 5.1 & 5.2, however we aren't ready to introduce the meta gem from 5.3, unless ToT is completly released and properly scripted.

I however don't have any information about who is working on the questline right now and how far he is when it comes to fixing it, but we will give you heads up as soon as there is official information.

Cheers, Ash.

I don't want to be rude or anything but where should we put that "Sha Touched" gem from 5.1? In our asses?

As far as i am aware, our ToT weapons doesn't have that slot and using ToES and HoF weapons when better ones from ToT are available is just not worth.

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Post Posted: 15-02-2016, 09:11:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Anesthetic wrote:
Ashcool wrote:

Cheers, Ash.

I don't want to be rude or anything but where should we put that "Sha Touched" gem from 5.1? In our asses?

As far as i am aware, our ToT weapons doesn't have that slot and using ToES and HoF weapons when better ones from ToT are available is just not worth.

You still can use the extra prismatic socket, anyway the whole idea is that we want the legendary questline to be as close to perfect as possible. Thus said we can't release the questline, unless the content is finished.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Anesthetic

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-02-2019 14:48)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 16-02-2016, 08:30:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ashcool wrote:
Anesthetic wrote:
Ashcool wrote:

Cheers, Ash.

You still can use the extra prismatic socket, anyway the whole idea is that we want the legendary questline to be as close to perfect as possible. Thus said we can't release the questline, unless the content is finished.

Come on, you guys released content which is poorly/half scripted before and no one complained about it... why all that fuss about "legendary questline working completely" now?

0 1

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 06-03-2016, 14:42:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

When the legendary quesline will be made available an announcement will be made.

Regards
Lethal

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 06 March 2016 12:43

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 09-05-2024, 14:50:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x