User
Pass
2FA

[Mage][Frost] Glyph of Water Elemental

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message1078
necromancer92

[esoteric]

(since 05-03-2021 11:30)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 03-03-2016, 08:27:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link:

https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=63090&&name=glyph-of-water-elemental

Bug description:

Increases the health of your Water Elemental by 40%, - works

and allows it to cast while moving. - does not work

When in Assist mode and in combat, commanding your Water Elemental to Follow will cause it to stay near you and autocast Waterbolt when your target is in range. - does not work

Proof:

Water Elemental's AI is poor in general even without the glyph. Every time you order your pet to attack by clicking the attack button or waterbolt on pet's action bar(purely to test because I wanted to see if continuous spamming causes it to bug) or if you macro /petattack or /cast waterbolt, pet starts running toward your target and eventually ends up melee attacking instead of staying next to you and casting waterbolts.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Dreadblade, 05 March 2016 22:43

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 22:28:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x