User
Pass
2FA

Player returning from TBC (Patch 2.4.3), questions about this server

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message1133
theppk

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-03-2016 02:54)

Post Posted: 16-03-2016, 18:28:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, I'm new to the server and haven't yet played - I watched some youtube videos of the server and it made me buy the game again but I have questions before I start playing:

I used to enjoy playing marks hunters and destro warlocks back in TBC, how are they now? Good? Bad? Are they worth using in arenas or are they outclassed by everything?

What sort of new zones is there in MOP/CATA/WOTLK, I never played past Sunwell if that gives a better idea of where I left off. I don't know a single thing about levelling past 70. Is progression the same - quests, grind, sometimes dungeons?

Do battlegrounds work (Arathi Basin, WSG, AV) and are they popular on this server?

Around how long does it take to level 1-90?

I've done graphical work professionally in the past, is there a market for it on this server?

Is the community on here mostly Romanian or English, obviously the server looks good but I don't want to play a game where I don't understand any body?

I've read about transmog and that I can make my armour look like different armour, how does it work?

As a new player, is there anything I should know about the server - I vote every 12h to save points for when I play, is there any other tips?

I used to have an addon that put damage done to you on the left and damage dealt on the right, it sort of looked like http://i.imgur.com/cB3sJEZ.png , does anyone know if this still exists and where I can get it?

Do donors have any benefits like increased exp, a donor zone?

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions and happy gaming -

0 0

Evydence

[僧]

(since 15-10-2019 19:05)

Votes: 176

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 16-03-2016, 18:48:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

1. MM Hunters and destro warlock are still good now (PVP/PVE), true that playing detro in arena is kinda hard now, but if you know how to play you can easily win some arenas.

2. WOTLK - Northrend where you should level (from 70) up to 80, then you go to the Cata zone (Mount Hyjal, Deepholm, VashJ'ir, Twilight highland and Uldum) and level up from 80 to 85, then you go to Pandaria (press M ingame and click on the isle at the bottom of the map) and there you max your level to 90.
Is the same way to level like on TBC, quests and sometimes dungeons, but you can go with the quests, because they are really easy and give you a lot of EXP.

Code:
Deepwind Gorge - Scripted
Silvershard Mines - Scripted
Temple of Kotmogu - Scripted
Battle for Gilneas - Scripted
Strand of the Ancients - Scripted
Twin peaks - Scripted
Warsong Gulch - Scripted
Arathi Basin - Scripted
Eye of the Storm - Scripted
Alterac Valley - Scripted

And yes, they are popular, also you should know about the "Mercenary mode" it's default option on our server.

4. Hmm, i say 5 to 9 hours max.

5. [url=forum.wow-freakz.com/Workshops-f3857.html] Direct link[/url]

6. We are [url=forum.wow-freakz.com/WoW-Zone-is-now-International-t396435.html] INTERNATIONAL[/url], it's true that some of us are romain, but you have in game a global chat _en and _ro, you can join the _en . But about the forum, we speak/write only in English.

7. Click here for more info

8. You can check this link, maybe you find something that could help you as a new player.

9. If i'm not wrong this could be what you want MikScrollingBattleText

10. You can donate for level/money/items/etc, about that "donor zone", we don't have such a thing.

I hope that I helped you somehow, welcome back -

Have a good time, Evy.

If you gonna hit the king you're better kill the king

1 0

theppk

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-03-2016 02:54)

Post Posted: 17-03-2016, 00:59:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you for taking the time to reply, I watched some videos of the places you mentioned to level. They look damn awesome. Can't wait for the game to come in the mail !
0 0

shielddmg

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-01-2023 21:18)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 21-03-2016, 11:14:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Welcome to wowfreakz m8

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 30-09-2024, 05:36:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x