User
Pass
2FA

Freakz Master Series Tournament - Conclusion
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message6277
skilz

[Roguetakeszeroskillz]

(since 28-11-2018 15:28)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 28-03-2016, 13:38:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The event did not went as planned i supose . Next time i sugest less drama. More rules and a little more experience from some. It was the first event whit this amount of money and it turned out like a deadmine raid. I apreciate the effort that some put in araging this. I am not flaming or blaming just saying.. mabye next time get some pvp insights on a pvp event.

Ps: welcomeback my old friend / lover @ froster -

1 0

bossutai

[Freakazoid]

(since 24-12-2020 23:35)

Votes: 55

Post Posted: 28-03-2016, 21:57:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Everyone who has anything to object regarding what the lithuanian guy said => shut up.

I've played and i can say OVER WHAT HE ALREADY SAID that this event was incredibly one-sided:
-Resto druid heals we're HUGE, i mean HUUUUUUUUUUGE (there were tests and it's not just a random opinion).
-DKs actually were the best dps (something totally absurd) and they were UNKILLABLE (look at the first two teams and compare them to genesis. Even with that meta with 20% dmg reduction DK's are fragile as ***)

There were a LOT of problems regarding this event and seriously.... it could've been done way better (considering the actual IRL PRIZE).

As i've said, i'm one of the players that experienced the "balanced" side of the event. Yes, the pvp was better that it is on genesis, but you could not win vs DK's teams.... impossible. Some months ago, a gm asked me if i can host these pvp events and i just didn't had the time to do it... i regret it so much right now.

1 1

Yakul

[Battleforged]

(since 24-04-2019 18:25)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 29-03-2016, 02:27:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Froster: You sir deserve a cookie. Big thumbs up!

Now, I also want to share my humble opinion. I rate this event 6/10. The biggest disappointment were all the players that didn't show up without letting GMs or anyone else know about it. I think there were 9 teams that didn't show up + 2DQ (4 teams ended up in 1/4 final without playing a single match, fortunately none of those teams got any rewards, otherwise there would've been A LOT of drama (no hate towards those teams)). I still think that there should be some sort of punishment for people that didn't show up (I believe ban from future events was meant as punishment b4).

I'd like to thank all GMs for making this happen cause I am one of those people who HATE Pay-To-Win servers. We were able too see how meta gems can really change the outcome of the arena and I'm hoping that in the future, this server will get one arena season without metas. (I hope my post won't get deleted cause of this part like my last 3 posts where I only ASKED if it's possible to have arena season without metas and -not only mine posts- got delete for no reason).

As for the Resto druid/DK thing, I met Funkstar on event, and my personal opinion is that he's one of the best players on server atm. It seemed a little weird how good his heals are, but I don't think anyone can call him or his partner noobs. They played very well, and they deserved to be in finals. I played with DK and I don't think they were the best DPS http://imgur.com/rfVZsyM

All in all, it could've been better from both GMs and participants side, lets learn from our mistakes and make the next tournament the one to remember. -

3 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 21 June 2016 10:21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 25-04-2024, 22:41:07
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x