User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] Rune of Re-Origination

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message826
Ventress90

[Assasin]

(since 09-10-2017 00:02)

Votes: 105

Post Posted: 29-03-2016, 15:00:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Rune of Re-Origination
Bug description:
> It doesnt' have an ICD. Besides PPM, this trinket has a 10 sec CD so if it procs, it can't proc again during the uptime. Here it can proc again and when it does, you get 0 stats from proc 2.
> It counts the mastery buff from Blessing of Might, Hunter pet, Shaman etc. It should take a snapshot of your stats and not take into consideration the 3000 mastery buff.

Proof:
1st bug - ICD
You can see the 0 buff and also in uptime, you can see 1 min 18 seconds. The buff has 10 sec duration, it's impossible to have 18 seconds unless the buff was clipped.

2nd bug - stats
Link 1: The Mastery buff from Blessing of Might/etc is supposed to be ignored when calculating which stat to buff /// Was a bug apparently that took it into consideration.

Link 2: It only counts stat ratings that you get from gear, trinkets or weapon procs, and professions, like the extra crit perk you get from skinning; it does not count castable buffs like the Mastery buff from Blessing of Might. /// WW Monk Guide

Link 3: At proc time, it checks how much crit, haste, and mastery you have (yes, this is a snapshot, and does NOT include the mastery raid buff).

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8LkcLTghXzM:

(enable annotations, I've added some at the importat moments of the recording)
Where to skip to:
00:07 - stats check
01:50 - where it takes ALL the mastery, leaving 0 behind not 3k as it should
The 3 back-to-back procs I got, where proc 2 does NOT give me the haste:
03:17 - proc 1
03:28 - proc 2 (stats NOT added)
03:36 - proc 3

How it currently works:
- ICD still does not work properly, the trinket procs "overlap"
- the trinket should take a "snapshot" of your stats, and should NOT take all of your mastery, and leave you with 0
- as you can see in my recording, in the end I have 3 procs back-to-back and proc nr 2 gives me 0 haste.

How it should work:
- just as stated above from the proof provided by africa, when the trinket procs, there should be 3000 mastery rating left;
- the 10 sec ICD cooldown is still not working properly. The buff lasts 10 seconds, the ICD is 10 seconds, so back-to-back is possible (with luck).

| The COMPLETE Rogue PvE guide | Legendary Cloak Questline - GUIDE |

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 29-03-2016, 18:16:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed both ICD and to ignore mastery buffs

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 29 March 2016 16:16

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 03:04:14
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x