User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Frenzyheart to Oracles and viceversa switching quest doesn't work

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message451
hadesvonhell

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-06-2016 10:30)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 31-03-2016, 19:31:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=12581&&name=a-hero-s-burden
Bug description: Moodle doesn't give me the quest
Proof: http://imgur.com/a/YNKMw

So this goes as follows:
As you can see from the first 2 images from imgur, I have done both all the quests I could find in Sholazar, and reached exalted with both oracles and frenzyheart. Now, back when I did this, there used to be one quest that would move all the rep you had with one to the other, so if you had honored, you'd switch and get honored with the other faction, if you had exalted, you'd get exalted, and so on. From what I remember the quest that was used for the switching was called "A hero's burden", linked above from Freakz QuestHelper, but from what I read on wowhead and other places, I'm not so sure if that was it anymore. Now when I tried to switch the last time, on pandaria expansion, I, by mistake, took and turned in the quest that is shown in the last picture from the link and, instead of getting the full reputation switched to oracles, like it used to work back in cata, the quest switched, but only up to honored level.
Now I'm not sure how it's supposed to work on the current expansion, but I'd like it if I could get exalted with oracles again, just like I did back in cata, by grinding the rep, then moving it around according to my needs. Sorry for the long read, and I hope you'll be able to help.

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 03-06-2016, 08:02:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The questline works you need to follow it properly

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 03 June 2016 06:02

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 04-05-2024, 13:05:00
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x