User
Pass
2FA

[Warlock] [Demonology] (Glyph of Demon Hunting) Dark Apotheosis vs Physical Damage

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message1889
Makaz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-09-2018 16:58)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 02-01-2016, 19:11:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: Glyph of Demon Hunting & Dark Apotheosis
Bug description: The bug is the reduced physical damage part. I have not tested the reduced magical damage yet. It seems that the reduced phisical damage is negligible. When I enter Metamorphosis my stats give me reduced 24% phisical damage from Dark Apotheosis but the damage I take from melee attacks is almost the same. The images below will show this.

Please keep in mind that I have tested this out with a rogue, receiving only Sinister Strike & auto-attack melee damage.

Proof:
Damage received without anything on, only reduction is from passive & mastery: - around 7-8k for Sinister Strike, and 2-4k for normal melee hit.

Damage received after I use Dark Apotheosis: - around 4-5k for Sinister Strike, and 1,5-2,2k for normal melee hit.

SOMETHING TO ADD:
*Whenever I enter Dark Apotheosis and I use Dark Soul: Knowledge which should add 30% mastery, I should have 44% reduced damage. For me it's still only 19% reduced damage.

My armor remains the same whether or not I am in Dark Apotheosis or in Methamorphosis. - I receive the same damage

*The same happens in Metamorphosis combined with Dark Soul: Knowledge I have 69% extra damage instead of an extra 159% damage. But that is meant for another report.

1 0

Woozy

[Plebs God.]

(since 02-05-2023 15:06)

Votes: 56

Post Posted: 02-01-2016, 23:51:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirm. The difference between damage taken with Metamorphosis On / off is very low.

0 0

Dreadblade

[Maniac]

(since 16-11-2023 18:30)

Votes: 168

Post Posted: 07-04-2016, 13:11:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The damage reduction works. What doesn't work properly is the mastery conversion. It should convert all the damage done in caster form into damage reduction. If I have 30% increased damage in caster form from my mastery, in Dark Apotheosis I should have 30% reduced physical damage instead.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HribuKA2gFo:

@1:00 when he mouseovers the tooltip, he has 17% damage reduction and 17% mastery.

Also another issue I have noticed, when you cast Dark Apotheosis the buff snapshots current mastery, so if you cast Dark Apotheosis with full buffs and cooldowns you'll remain with a lot of physical damage reduction until you cast it again.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Dreadblade, 07 April 2016 11:14

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 12:24:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x