User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] Sigil of Power / Wisdom
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message7669
Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 13-04-2016, 21:58:30 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

DeParanoia wrote:
Also on blizz sigils dropped from 3 difficulties LFR, flexible and normal/heroic, but we don't have neider LFR nor flexible...

You've got no idea. On Blizzard you only had A SINGLE 15% to get ONE sigil from a specific boss, no matter the difficulty. If you killed it on normal, you wouldn't have the chance again on heroic/flexible/LFR, regardless of the chance outcome.

However, look at these odds currently present on Freakz. If you kill the same boss 4 times (as allowed on Freakz) you have:
You have 18.5% to get AT LEAST ONE sigil
You have 1.4% to get AT LEAST TWO sigils
You have 0.47% to get AT LEAST THREE sigils
You have 0.0006% to get AT LEAST FOUR sigils

So technically(mathematically), you way better off and can finish the quest way faster on Freakz compared to Blizzard.

2 0

DeParanoia

[Death Stalker]

(since 04-10-2022 17:37)

Votes: 100

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 13-04-2016, 22:23:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I killed today 30 bosses and not a single sigil dropped, I'm not trying to be rude or smth but 5% on 4 difficulties is not 15% on one.

0 0

africa

[Royalty insde my DNA]

(since 23-05-2023 10:52)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 13-04-2016, 22:32:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Even with 99% drop chance, if you are the most unlucky guy ever, you can still do 30 bosses and no drop.
0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 13-04-2016, 22:36:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

DeParanoia wrote:
I killed today 30 bosses and not a single sigil dropped, I'm not trying to be rude or smth but 5% on 4 difficulties is not 15% on one.

Funnily enough, the odds of that happening are 21.4%.

The staff will probably check the rate at which people acquire sigils (as a server, not as an individual) and perhaps increase if they actually see the drop rate is too low (Don't expect an increase of more than 2%).

0 0

controller

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-06-2019 16:04)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 14-04-2016, 08:48:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I know you alwas say this 4 difficulty thing against drop chances and you are right but what if u make the sigils drop only on 10n since not everyone able to do 10h 25h or 25n you know the casuals. if you do so we could not get more than one sigil from a boss and everyone would have the chance who can do a 10n to get his/her sigil.
0 0

AndroSGS

[Creep]

(since 16-06-2021 12:15)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 14-04-2016, 08:54:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sorry if i say this,but the "on blizz you had only 1 difficulty,on freakz you have 4 difficulties" idea is retarded,on blizz you could farm it one time,but on freakz you need 4 times the time ,and not to mention the gear.
Some people can only do 10 normal,so it would be easy to farm it if they were on blizz,but on freakz the drop rate is too low for them.
This mentality makes the game harder for the more "casual" players.

0 0

alex21112

[The Peacemaker]

(since 29-09-2020 09:04)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 14-04-2016, 08:59:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Also HoF misses 2 bosses.Shouldn't be there a higher drop rate compared to other raids? Like 6-6,5%. (Also garalon is not killed by most of the players)
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 14-04-2016, 10:16:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

AndroSGS wrote:
Sorry if i say this,but the "on blizz you had only 1 difficulty,on freakz you have 4 difficulties" idea is retarded,on blizz you could farm it one time,but on freakz you need 4 times the time ,and not to mention the gear.
Some people can only do 10 normal,so it would be easy to farm it if they were on blizz,but on freakz the drop rate is too low for them.
This mentality makes the game harder for the more "casual" players.
And what is your solution? Set 15% drop chance on all difficulties => the rest of the players now have 60% chance per boss to drop? Oh that's right, you don't have any solution, just idiotic flames. Stop posting or you will be warned/banned.

We also can't set it to drop only on normal with increased chance because not dropping on heroic would discourage people to not do heroics even more. Although increasing the chance on heroic mode might be a better idea, but still not the best one because "not all players do heroics"

Anyways, I increased the chance to 10% for all difficulties, there really is no good middle ground, but 10% should be far more than enough. I also increased the chance to 50% for Lei Shen (same problem: we can't set it to 100%)

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
1 0

alexthewarrior1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-01-2017 22:19)

Votes: 40

Post Posted: 14-04-2016, 13:19:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fair enuff shock, keep it like that.
0 0

Onyy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-08-2017 10:37)

Post Posted: 14-04-2016, 14:22:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's funny how you force US to do pug raids ... Half of server is PVP oriented, rest could be PVE oriented. From PVE side, you want to make PUG 25N. Situation will be like half ppl will be first time, or undergear, or brainless. If you want somep proof from them, they can show you Achievement... It's value = 0.00

And from point of guilds. How many guilds ARE capable to run all the difficulties. I bet we are talking about 10% or less. We are barely starting progressing ToT and running on one group. And on MSV HC? kinda rapefest. Yes you can say it's our fault ... But to get GOOD people to raid is kinda hard...

Ok you want solution? Fix drop ID? I dont know what else ... but farming it for 2 months is crazy ...

Staff message (Shocker):

Please stop it with the useless drama, either come with a solution or don't post at all

0 0

alex21112

[The Peacemaker]

(since 29-09-2020 09:04)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 14-04-2016, 14:37:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Onyy wrote:
It's funny how you force US to do pug raids ... Half of server is PVP oriented, rest could be PVE oriented. From PVE side, you want to make PUG 25N. Situation will be like half ppl will be first time, or undergear, or brainless. If you want somep proof from them, they can show you Achievement... It's value = 0.00

And from point of guilds. How many guilds ARE capable to run all the difficulties. I bet we are talking about 10% or less. We are barely starting progressing ToT and running on one group. And on MSV HC? kinda rapefest. Yes you can say it's our fault ... But to get GOOD people to raid is kinda hard...

I can honestly can say that your comment was useless.What does PvP have to do with PvE??
Firstly,this quest,as on retail, is made for PvE ONLY, this means that you do it in order to get gems/items that are only good for PvE tier items.
Secondly, no one is forcing anybody to do PUG raids.If you want you can do them in order to get the quest items out of them or you can just not do it and stop whining or find/teach people to do the raids.

The scripts for MVS are easy as hell,PLUS we have Oondasta and Nalak which,by now, should give EVERYONE a good boost in PvE items.
What shocker did here is really neat so people should just stop complaining by now.

0 0

zasmoker

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-04-2019 18:20)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 14-04-2016, 14:42:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sorry to bug in, but since when is having 15 % chanse on a raid dificulty result the raid on a 60 % drop chanse ? ( same raid )

Since you get 15 on 10 n, and so on, It does NOT cumulate . Does not make one kill of one random boss in one random raid to have a chanse of 60 procent of dropping that item, reason is different instances of the raid, you dont get all the difficulty in one try, so it cannot sum the drop chanse.

Stop flamming and give a logical response for this.

Edit : Last guy was posting whille i was writhing so : I`m not complaning i`m just asking. On retail to do this q tooked about 3 months - so you should be happy if you can do it in 3 weeks .

Anarchy, the perfect order.

0 0

Onyy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-08-2017 10:37)

Post Posted: 14-04-2016, 14:47:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

My "mentioning" of PVP is just to decompose the population on this server.
Unless i want to get old by grinding the sigils (dude few posts above me killed 30 bosses and get 0 sigils, next person gives him math by calculating the chance for 20% that u can get 0 sigils is crazy).

Ok gear side ... Get rid of the Nalaak and Oondasta quest to get gear for PVE ONLY in instances ... maybe then pug will start using brains.

0 0

Varosh

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-05-2018 11:35)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 14-04-2016, 17:54:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Completely other question, but since now I've been doing 34 bosses, and looted 4 sigils. But each time it dropped, it was on "group loot" mode, so i'm asking myself if it can also drop when you are in Masterloot, since loots seems to be buggy when you use this Masterloot mode sometimes.

Also, on retail they fixed the fact that if you had 10 sigils of wisdom for example, you can't loot one more of them, and you get one of the other type instead. Is this scripted here ?

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 14-04-2016, 18:11:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Varosh wrote:
Completely other question, but since now I've been doing 34 bosses, and looted 4 sigils. But each time it dropped, it was on "group loot" mode, so i'm asking myself if it can also drop when you are in Masterloot, since loots seems to be buggy when you use this Masterloot mode sometimes.

It works for ML too, I made sure before implemented them

Varosh wrote:
Also, on retail they fixed the fact that if you had 10 sigils of wisdom for example, you can't loot one more of them, and you get one of the other type instead. Is this scripted here ?
Hm, we don't have anything like this. Proof / more info?

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 26 April 2016 09:57

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next    

The time now is 09-05-2024, 18:53:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x