User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [PvE] Loot disappearing when leader is out of the raid instance

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message854
Zgary

[EPURY]

(since 08-10-2021 10:07)

Votes: 28

zgary40 
Post Posted: 17-04-2016, 10:53:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: -
Bug description: Chest loots (idk if it applies to "normal loot" too) don't appear (or they appear but disappear really quickly) when the raid leader is out of the instance regardless of the loot settings (it was group loot when the leader dced during boss encounter) - happened to our raid @ tsulong in Toes
Proof: - no proof didnt actually take a SS sorry

NOTE : THE RAID LEADER DIDNT TOUCH THE BOSS - WE ENGAGED WITHOUT HIM ATTACKING BOSS - HE DIED DURING OUR FIRST TRY AND THEN WE ENGAGED WHILE HE WAS DCED AND DEAD - sorry for caps i wanted to underline this thing to know all the circumstances how the bug happened

League of Legends Player
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 14-10-2016, 00:43:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 13 October 2016 22:43

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 01-05-2024, 22:07:05
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x