User
Pass
2FA

[In Game] Guess who I am? [NEW]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events
Author Message1739
Evydence

[僧]

(since 15-10-2019 19:05)

Votes: 176

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 02-04-2016, 11:50:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings, you can recognize me? could you be the new Sherlock Holmes? Hmm, lets see if you can know who i am.

Rules
    - When event begins you can write in chat ONLY AFTER I will be "transformed".
    - Before you get teleport you should have PvP off, if you come with PvP on, and start to attack Horde/Alliance you will be disqualified and banned for 3 days.
    - Don't spam chat, If you write more then 2 times in a row, you will be disqualified.
    - After you get teleport you will make a LINE, no mounts/companions/fun items, or you can be disqualified.
    - If you will be AFK (away from keyboard) at event, you will be disqualified, with 0 chances to rejoin.
    - I will take into consideration the first answer (Grammatically correct), anything after that is not taking in consideration.
    - NO complaints about the event when it's made on server, you can PM after that.

Team Speak 3 Live channel events
    From now on whenever an event will take place, anyone can join to this Official channel, as a proof that events aren't fake, in the same time I will have my /whisper OFF InGame. I will be there as ,,Quertus" or ,,Evydence", but this doesn't matter, because I will always have "Channel admin" on me, and you will know who I am.

Rules:

- No flame/toxic talk! If you do that you will receive muted/restricted and kick (that's mean that you can join to this channel again, ever).
    - Don't make weird noise, if you have problem with your microphone, please use the setting "Push-to-talk", if you don't you can receive muted, until you fix your microphone.
    - Do not disturb me during the rounds of this event ex: "Start to laugh, or scream because you make a mistake", or anything that can bother rest of the people who join this channel.
    - Please if you have a question, ask it, but do not talk one over each other, wait for first answer, then ask, we must be civilized.

Schedule
It will be announced in this topic.

How it works?
    1. I will use DBM PULL = time until the next "round", after DBM it's done with the count I will be transformed in another character (from WoW), first who write Who I am in the chat (grammatically correct *NO EXCEPTION*) win the round.
    2. There will be like 10-20 rounds per day/event, 1 round = 1 point.

Rewards:
- For 2 points you will receive: 1 companion from #voteshop.
- For 4 points you will receive: 1 fun item + tabard from #voteshop.
- For 6 points you will receive: 1 ground mount from #voteshop.
- For 8 points you will receive: 1 fly mount from #voteshop.

Have a good time, Evy.

If you gonna hit the king you're better kill the king

Last edited by Evydence on 08-04-2016, 13:30:01; edited 3 times in total
0 0

Evydence

[僧]

Post Posted: 03-04-2016, 10:06:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

First round will be made today (14:00-14:45);

Have a good time, Evy.

0 0

Evydence

[僧]

Post Posted: 18-04-2016, 15:51:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

You can find this event here (from now on): Click here

Have a good time, Evy.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Evydence, 18 April 2016 13:51

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 18:34:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x