User
Pass
2FA

annoying PvP afk trend at certain hours

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message1135
troncho

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2018 19:32)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 27-04-2016, 05:44:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

there seems to be this really annoying AFK trend at American hours - not just US, but American: Argentina, Brazil, etc etc - whereby u can actually expect to have at least 2 ppl afk at a bg. the times I'm referring to are from around 3am svt to around 9ish. and ye ofc its reported, but... still... the trend is there

I understand that this is a Romanian server, but... I believe everyone would like the server's population to grow. and well, America is quite a big market

I'd be nice to have at least one GM during those times

0 0

Domminus

[Far From The Fame]

(since 20-04-2021 10:15)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 27-04-2016, 07:12:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yeah, that is a main problem for battlegrounds you can all day report afk players and still you are on very beginning.

0 0

sergy

[The Druid]

(since 09-10-2020 17:17)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 27-04-2016, 17:13:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

those with 0 honor after 10 mins of BG means they just got in, since if you are from beginning you will get honor from a base captured, etc

and yeah report player away don't kinda works, it takes 5 mins i think and if the player doesn't move in those 5 mins it's kicked, but in 5 mins a bg it's lost already, also he can come once in a 2/3 mins to press W one time and go afk again

another problem is that people doesn't use the "report player away" option, i think the time until kick is shorted by number of players who reported

also, you can't have a GM 24/7 watch the BGs for afk people, but still i often see "X kicked Y, reason: afk bg"

eu rogue monk demon hunter
0 0

troncho

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2018 19:32)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 28-04-2016, 23:38:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

sergy wrote:
those with 0 honor after 10 mins of BG means they just got in, since if you are from beginning you will get honor from a base captured, etc

you shouldn't be looking at honor when looking for AFK, you should be looking at damage and/or healing. if after 1 minute you still have ppl with 0 dmg/heal that means they are not doing anything and/or are AFK

sergy wrote:
you can't have a GM 24/7 watch the BGs for afk people

actually you can.

I obviously don't mean the same person, but I believe recruiting GMs from different time zones at this point is necessary for the growth of the population in the server. not only for this AFK issue, but to answer tickets from players on different time zones.

and I don't mean GMs should watch every single BG going on, but peeking in once in a while and kick ppl with 0 dmg/heal should warn AFKers.

sergy wrote:
but still i often see "X kicked Y, reason: afk bg"

I sometimes see it too, but only at Romanian times

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 30-04-2016, 13:17:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

GM's try to punish AFK players in Battglegrounds as much as possible Make a report on Ban requests so that they can be punished , also upload screenshots for proof.

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Ban-Mute-Request-f3580.html

Regards
Lethal

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 07 May 2016 15:20

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 05-05-2024, 18:02:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x