User
Pass
2FA

Recruitment

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2342
Soniew

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-09-2017 01:18)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 10-04-2016, 20:38:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

MİDWİNTER

Who are we?
- Midwinter is a competitive guild on WoW - Freakz since 2014
Midwinter is not a hardcore guild. Although our guild is focused on heroic content, here is something more than that. Our goal is to create a group of friends that raids on a regular schedule and have fun while doing it.
Midwinter has a lot of offer to potential applicants. The first is leadership, our guild is run by a group of highly motivated, competitive, dedicated players who always go above and beyond for the guild and every member. They provide structure and stability which allows raiding to be fun, smooth, and most importantly, efficient.
The second is player development. We dedicate a lot of effort to our recruitment process and each applicant. We look for same minded peoples with the most potential that are respectful, but can hold their own in a challenging environment. Midwinter has a core of outstanding and knowledgeable players who are looking for improve themselves, and the people around them in both aspects of the game, that mean PvE.
The third is a fun, active community atmosphere.
Our guild has great people that have a lot to offer. The friendships you develop here add a lot to your WoW Raiding experience.
Nor do we tolerate kiddie attitudes regardless of age (i.e. "Me! Me! Me!"), Drama Queens regardless of gender (i.e. everything is about the trauma) or Ninja-ing (i.e. leaching off the hard work of other members).

WHAT DOES MİDWİNTER EXPECT FROM YOU?

- Playing with two classes minimum. And having an offspec on them is a must.
- You have to provide with a positive attitude towards raiding and fellow members. You should be ready to maximize your characters performance in various encounters. You must be mature and able to accept the criticism. Patience is a virtue, be prepared to spend some time raiding, especially in progress runs.
- Teamspeak is mandatory and exceptions will not be tolerated
- A good attitude towards raiding and other players. Members are expected to bring 100% focus to raids every night.
- Attendance of 2 nights per week minimum
- Forum account bound to the ingame account
- Be able to raid from 20h to 23h Server time

APPLICATION FORM:

Character Name:
Class:
Main Spec / Off Spec:
Link to your Armory profile:
Your alts:
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance:
Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage.
Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker.
Which addons are you using?
Do you research boss fights in advance? If so, what source of information do you use?
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?
Current Raiding Experience?
Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule?

Any incomplete application will be automatically rejected.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts."

0 0

Makapaka29

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2017 22:20)

Post Posted: 20-04-2016, 20:26:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Krohen
Class: Hunter
Main Spec / Off Spec: MM/SV
Link to your Armory profile: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/krohen
Your alts: Bjherka Fury warrior 518 ilvl.
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance: In the start of the encounter I use burst aka all my cds and take a pot. Then I just follow a simple rotation with aimed shot, steady shot and then chimera shot when its not on cd.
Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. C:\Users\Deidara Blue\Desktop\WTF\Screenshot_2.png
Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker. Couldn't find any ToT raid,
Which addons are you using? Recount, Mik's Scrolling Battle Text, DBM and gUI3 Mop UI.
Do you research boss fights in advance? If so, what source of information do you use? I already have the info I need, because I did ToT on retail but it's not for much help on freakz because most bosses are bugged or are diffrent from retail. I also know the scripts for the next patch raid (SoO).
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? My last guild was TCK, The Cold Knights but they kinda just stopped play or atleast some of them. The few ppl that still play here joined diffrent raiding guilds.
Current Raiding Experience? I have only done the first 2 bosses on HC in ToT, but on normal I have 11/12 bosses.
Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? Ofc I think my self that it's better to raid with Ts to get more communication.

0 0

Soniew

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-04-2016, 18:30:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Accepted - Contact any officer in-game to invite

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts."

0 0

Palici

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-05-2016 16:15)

Post Posted: 30-04-2016, 17:23:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Rocknarock
Class: Paladin
Main Spec / Off Spec: Retri/Prot
Link to your Armory profile: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/rocknarock
Your alts: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/thelizard ( druid balance/resto) ,https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/tihiro ( shaman enha)
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance: Get 3x inquisition up, crusader strike+exeorcism+ judgement( wait to see if 4x set procs , if not go for the 2nd crusader strike for proc), if the 2nd crusader strike dosen't proc the 4x set bonus use templar's verdict. Depends of fight though.. For aoe Hammer of Righteous+Exorcism+( either judgement or hammer or righteous, depends of the cd ),+Divine Storm.
Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. http://imgur.com/4ASMmmH http://imgur.com/NspGvj2
Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker. Don't have one, I have the achivement though on normal/hc.
Which addons are you using? DBM,x-pearl,recount,reforge lite
Do you research boss fights in advance? If so, what source of information do you use? Yes,youtube
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Prime, they are disbanding and most of us got kicked, didn't get an explication why I got kicked.
Current Raiding Experience? tot 10n 11/12 ( killed lei shen only with RDF), tot 10h 4/13 (jin'rokh, horridon,council, tortos)
Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? Yes

0 0

Soniew

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 01-05-2016, 14:49:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well missing key bindings as I can see you are clicker.
Anyway Accepted for test period, contact any officer to invite

0 0

s_nemessys

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-07-2020 11:01)

Post Posted: 05-05-2016, 20:42:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Nemedudu
Class: Druid
Main Spec / Off Spec: Restoration / Feral (PvP but low geared)
Link to your Armory profile: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/Genesis/nemedudu - Don't mind the unenchanted chest / mh / offh items, they should be replaced soon.
Your alts:
Nemessysro - 90 - Holy Priest
Warriorullz - 90 - Protection Warrior
Nemehunt - 85 - Hunter, old cata char...
Overwatcher - 85 - Shaman, old cata char...
Menub - 85 - Death Knight, old cata char...
Nememage - 85 - Mage, old cata char...
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance: As a Restoration Druid, I try to keep my Lifebloom on 3/3 on Main Tank and also Rejuvenation. Now, depending on boss/encounter I heal single target with Nourish + HoT's (if it's an easy encounter, to preserve mana) or healing with Healing Touch / Regrowth + HoT's (if it's a harder encounter, preferably using Regrowth while Clearcasting proccurs). For AoE heals I usually (if heavy dmg) use Swiftmend / Wild Mushroom: Bloom / Wild Growth and if needed Tranquility, whilst trying to keep up Rejuveration on people in need for heavier healing. Some CD's that I use are: Barkskin - used on tank to reduce incomming damage and Genesis.
Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. http://postimg.org/image/lyrlo1b0h/ 463 ilvl blue crafted Dreadful set.
Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker. http://postimg.org/image/tdgxgeww1/ Restoration - 496 ilvl - Jin'rokh, was about 52k but went a bit down at the end.
Which addons are you using? I use Recount only, I like to keep it clean.
Do you research boss fights in advance? If so, what source of information do you use? I reseach in advance using Dungeon Journal on bosses that I don't know/remember the script of. After reading the Journal I usually ask around if I understood because after all we're playing on a private server which can "alter" a bit the actual script from the one listed in Journal.
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? I was an officer in Forsaken Knights (cataclysm guild) and we were going pretty good over there, great social experience, same with raiding. Unfortunately the guild kinda died since people couldn't play anymore / new expansion etc.
Current Raiding Experience? Mainly LFR ( - ) with knowledge of MV script (allmost fully), HoF (medium), ToES (allmost fully).
Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? Yes, I like to socialize and I also believe that communicating VIA voice while raiding is best -

I would also like to mention that I had a nice conversation with Eruth and Lilltramp (a friend of mine) about me joining the guild, you people seem nice and social -

0 0

Soniew

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-05-2016, 22:49:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well, you have to gear up a bit. Anyway Accepted for test period. Contact any officer to guild invite.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 04-07-2024, 20:21:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x