User
Pass
2FA

Best in class-Event

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events
Author Message1247
Mdana

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-10-2017 16:39)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 18-05-2016, 20:26:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Starting today i will deal and organize PVP EVENT : 1 vs 1 BEST IN CLASS,challenge mode,which will take place every month(one class per week) . Exemple: week 1 -mage ,week 2- warlock,week 3-shaman, etc.

First,i will make alliance vs alliance then horde vs horde. The winner of each class of the alliance will fight the horde class winner. Specs that are not accepted: Tank & Heal
There will be three matches,the 2/3 winner will go to the next round.

RULES:

• Gear full pvp, no items pve ( Trinkets, weapon, etc)
• From the moment you registred you are obligated to participate. In case you can not attend for personal reasons you need to announced 1-2 days before,otherwise you will not be able to participate again.
• To participate in this event you need to register on the topic that will create on that moment where I will announce the date and the classes that will participate on the event

REWARDS :
Kor'kron War Wolf
Dread Raven
Winged Guardian
Astral Cloud Serpent
Tyrael's Charger
Black Warp Stalker
Swift Spectral Tiger

2 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Bacchus, 18 May 2016 18:27

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 23:30:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x