User
Pass
2FA

the Freak Title

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash -> Server Group requests
Author Message1723
Ravenous

[Retired E5150]

(since 28-12-2023 12:30)

Votes: 234

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 07-06-2016, 18:22:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In order to prevent ts.freakz.ro from becoming a rainbow, users that are eligible for 5 or more server groups such as HotS, CS, LoL, Dota 2, D3, WoW etc. player will receive the Hardcore gamer (currently the Freak) server group and all the other groups will be taken away from them. It's your choice if you wanna keep 3 server groups (that's the limit) and multiple icons or a really unique icon and a pretty rare server group. -

This server group comes with a serverwide title, the icon & title are subject to change. What I do know for sure it's that we will have such thing for hardcore gamers.

In order to apply for this you need to meet the requirements of 5 Titles on our teamspeak server.

Apply by posting the appropriate screenshots from each game in this topic.

PS - The reason this server group requires mastering 5 games is to keep this server group hard to get.

I AM NO LONGER A GAMEMASTER, PLEASE SEE SERVER STAFF

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Wipe, 24 April 2017 19:39

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash -> Server Group requests  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 15:45:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x