User
Pass
2FA

A bit Disapointed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message430
Arientel

[The LightningCount]

(since 15-02-2017 18:54)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 08-06-2016, 19:26:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well, as the title already says, i am slightley Disapointed.

This is becous of Timeless isle and its precursor Isle of Thunder.

Both these islands got released whit Not even everything propper working.

Okay its a private server and yes i didnt expect a retail experience.
Still Having in Timeless isle only 2 Achivements working. Rep rates lower than retail (i looked it up even and Mobs @ Ordos should give around 20 rep, here it is around 12 when solo killing)

It was the same whit IoT. Okay idc about loot rates normaly or rep rates. i care for achivements.
So being all hyped up about the opening of Timeless and than finding out that not even half of the Achivements work realy Disapoints me

i wonder why you release an Xpack when not everything is working propperley. i rather would waited 1-2 Months longer for an Xpack than not being able to obtain atleast the Achivements for it.

Is it to keep the community Happy, or was it that it was fixed on the Test server ? Woudnt it been better to wait a bit longer into releasing Timeless(or any Xpack in this case) , this would Probably Saved an X amount of Tickets since those will be Sky high right now.

Greetings

0 0

sheLby

[Screwed Freak]

(since 02-11-2022 23:28)

Votes: 249

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  sheLbyPOL 
Post Posted: 09-06-2016, 00:59:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Only 2 achievements working? What are you talking about?

Reputation rates? Compare rates on our server: here and on wowhead: here. Oh well.

We REALLY spent a lot of time before releasing it - testing, scripting, researching things.. Just look on this list - and it's not everything..

Most of the things are working fine already and right now with help of the PLAYERS we can make everything even better - so instead of complaining, why don't you help us and report bugs? If you know that something is not working as intended - report it with proof, it will be fixed and everyone will be happy. Is it so hard? I don't think so.
I've checked your posts - and guess what? Nothing. Not a single bug reported - and this is "a bit disappointing".

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 11-06-2016, 08:56:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you think rep rates are lower than retain make bug report and bring Blizz proof simply saying "i looked it up even and Mobs @ Ordos should give around 20 rep, here it is around 12 when solo killing" is not good enough.

Try to help out by making bug reports if you have retail experience/Proof instead of being "Slightly Disappointed"

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 11 June 2016 06:56

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 07-05-2024, 02:02:00
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x