User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Mage] Glyph of Icy Veins

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message2743
Crookers

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-03-2020 14:23)

Votes: 34

Post Posted: 28-07-2015, 13:12:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: Glyph of Icy Veins
Bug description: While having glyphed icy veins up, Icicle deals more damage than frostbolt when it's supposed to deal a percentage of it Proof , also when having 2x procs of Fingers of Frost, if you Ice Lance it consumes both procs(even the third proc if it does proc at the right time). Same goes for frostfire bolt(Brain Freeze)
Proof:

0 0

madau

[the Insane]

(since 11-11-2021 17:01)

Votes: 97

Post Posted: 29-07-2015, 19:28:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Icicles: For some reason the Icicles split into 3 too, i`m not sure if it's Ice Lance's fault or just Icicles.
Casting a frostbolt on your target will throw at that target 3 frostbolts. Each one of them gives you one Icicle. Launching them at your target results in this: First Icicle hits normaly as it should, the next 2 are affected by the Glyph, the target being hit 3 times with 160% increase for each of the two remaining Icicles.

2. Fingers of Frost: If you have two FoF active and you cast one Ice Lance at the target it should be hit 3 times from that cast, each of them being affected by FoF (acting as the target were frozen to benefit from Shatter). After this sequence you should still have one more FoF active on you. At the moment it consumes as many FoF that you have or gain (up to 3 for each Ice Lance casted).

3. Brain Freeze: If you have a Brain freeze proc and you use it casting the instant Frostfire Bolt and meanwhile you gain another Brain Freeze then the second one is consumed too. Each one of the 3 Frostfire bolts launched at the target with the first cast should benefit from Brain Freeze (act as the target were frozen to benefit from Shatter). The second proc shouldn't be consumed by the first cast's duplicates.

Vengeance is in my heart, death in my hand,
Blood and revenge are hammering in my head.

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 30-07-2015, 17:01:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

madau wrote:
1. Icicles: For some reason the Icicles split into 3 too, i`m not sure if it's Ice Lance's fault or just Icicles.
Casting a frostbolt on your target will throw at that target 3 frostbolts. Each one of them gives you one Icicle. Launching them at your target results in this: First Icicle hits normaly as it should, the next 2 are affected by the Glyph, the target being hit 3 times with 160% increase for each of the two remaining Icicles.
Fixed

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Nexflame

[Newb Developer]

(since 28-12-2022 15:28)

Votes: 58

Post Posted: 27-06-2016, 21:06:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed 2 & 3.
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Nexflame, 27 June 2016 19:06

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 11:35:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x