User
Pass
2FA

Starting Zone

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message517
dat311998

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-04-2020 02:25)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 09-07-2016, 05:44:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi!

Firstly, i want to state that Wow Freakz is currently the best mop server i've ever played and i believe it is also the best mop server out there. I've seen GMs' effort to make the game better everyday, and i appreciate that.

Secondly, i also have a suggestion that may improve the gaming experience of players. For a new wow player or someone who just starts at wow freakz server, i think that the starting zone makes the very first impression, consequently, players may change their perspective on the server. Therefore, every starting zone should be completely scripted, especially for the worgen and the goblin. Today, i started to play as a worgen and i did expect a whole scripted quest chain, however, as the quest chain only lasts half or even less, it makes me feel kinda disappointed. Same happens to goblin.

I understand that leveling is such a nightmare to some players ( for example you need to do a very long quest chain to get out of starting zone as a worgen or a pandaren) and this server is aiming for a quick leveling process. But i believe that there are many players who still have 1x exp rate and invest a lot of time in wow lore and history. Thus, i hope that you guys will invest more time in the starting zone in order to fulfill every players expectation, i know that it will take a lot of work to make it perfect, but i believe, with this kind of progress and very fast fixing you guys are making, the server will soon be sooo good.

Thank you very much for bringing to me the experience and joy that i can't never forget.
From a Freakz fan.
-

2 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 10 September 2016 07:28

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 17-05-2024, 01:05:32
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password