User
Pass
2FA

All events - [In Game] Schedule & info

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events
Author Message4555
Evydence

[僧]

(since 15-10-2019 19:05)

Votes: 176

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 18-04-2016, 15:47:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Summary:

- Guess who I am? -

- Hide & Seek -

- Simon says -

- Russian Roulette -

- Race event -

- Battleground between factions -

- Noggenfogger Roulette -

Greetings, as you can already know this will be a race event, from point A to B, or maybe more.

First of all, Rules
    - You can join only 1 time per day, if we find that you were at 2 race event in the same day, you will be punished.
    - Any type of hacks/exploits/bug abuse/or map walk will result into a 7 days ban.
    - Multiboxing will result into a 7 days ban.
    - Flame/toxic talk will be punished with respawn and 0 possibility to join this event again.
    - After teleport, any type of spam (write same thing for more then 3 time in a row) will be punished with respawn and 0 possibility to join this event again.
    - You need to listen the person who make the event, or you will be respawn and 0 possibility to join this event again.

Theme?
    I've decided to make random themes every week/round, and they will be secret until I will reveal the event down here in a reply/post.

*I hope all of you understand what I mean, try to be fairplay.

Team Speak 3 Live channel events
    From now on whenever an event will take place, anyone can join to this Official channel, as a proof that events aren't fake, in the same time I will have my /whisper OFF InGame. I will be there as ,,Quertus" or ,,Evydence", but this doesn't matter, because I will always have "Channel admin" on me, and you will know who I am.

Rules:

- No flame/toxic talk! If you do that you will receive muted/restricted and kick (that's mean that you can join to this channel again, ever).
    - Don't make weird noise, if you have problem with your microphone, please use the setting "Push-to-talk", if you don't you can receive muted, until you fix your microphone.
    - Do not disturb after the race start ex: "Start to laugh, or scream because you make a mistake, or anything that can bother rest of the people who join this channel."
    - Please if you have a question, ask it, but do not talk one over each other, wait for first answer, then ask, we must be civilized.

Schedule
    It will be posted down here (hour/date)!

Rewards
1st will receive 1 fly mount from #voteshop + 1 companion from #voteshop.
2nd will receive 1 ground mount from #voteshop + 1 companion from #voteshop.
3rd will receive 1 ground mount from #voteshop.

How I can join?
    You just need to be on when event begins, and I will say (global) how you can join.
    *In all of the case you will need to use .gmn invite race event!

Greetings! As you can already know from the topic title this will be a "Simon say" contest. What's the meaning of this event? It is based on how careful and fast you can be. What you need to do? Just do whatever Simon say, but be careful, sometime he forget to say his name.

Rules
    - When contest (event) begins you can't write anything in chat, If you have a question just use /w, but if you write something after "Simon start to talk" you will be disqualified.
    - Before you get teleport you should have PvP off, if you come with PvP on, and start to attack Horde/Alliance you will be disqualified and banned for 3 days.
    - If "Simon says: use /spit on me" and you use /spite two time, you will be disqualified, one time is more then enough.
    - After you get teleport, and "Simon" start to talk you will do only what he say "Simon says:", that's mean no run, jump, or whatever action after the event begins.
    - If you will be AFK (away from keyboard) at contest (event), you will be disqualified, with 0 chances to rejoin.

From now on whenever an event will take place, anyone can join to this Official channel, as a proof that events aren't fake, in the same time I will have my /whisper OFF InGame. I will be there as ,,Quertus" or ,,Evydence", but this doesn't matter, because I will always have "Channel admin" on me, and you will know who I am.

Rules:

- No flame/toxic talk! If you do that you will receive muted/restricted and kick (that's mean that you can join to this channel again, ever).
    - Don't make weird noise, if you have problem with your microphone, please use the setting "Push-to-talk", if you don't you can receive muted, until you fix your microphone.
    - Do not disturb me when a command from Simon come, ex: "Start to laugh, or scream because you make a mistake, or anything that can bother rest of the people who join this channel.
    - Please if you have a question, ask it, but do not talk one over each other, wait for first answer, then ask, we must be civilized.

Schedule
It will be announced in this topic.

Rewards
The last "survivor" will receive:
    - 1 ground mount from #voteshop AND
    - 1 companion from #voteshop OR
    - 1 tabard from #voteshop OR
    - 1 fun item from #voteshop
    - You can always chose only one Fly mount from #voteshop (but this will be the only reward for you, if you chose)

Greetings! You heard about Russian roulette? that bloody game where you gamble your life? Well don't worry, because we will do this only for fun and for some rewards. I will use /roll and we'll see who dies.

Rules

- When the event begins you can't write anything in chat, If you have a question just use /w or use the teamspeak 3 channel to talk with me.
    - Before you get teleported you should have PvP off, if you come with PvP on, and start to attack Horde/Alliance you will be disqualified and banned for 3 days.
    - After get teleported, you will need to make a LINE, it doesn't matter where your place is, because this game is about "luck", not position.
    - If you use /roll (without my permission) you will be disqualified.
    - If you try to move in another position (after the event start) you will be disqualified.
    - Don't even try to use "/me roll X", it doesn't work for me, and I will disqualified you.
    - Before you decide to come at this event, you NEED TO KNOW THAT AFTER YOU DIE, YOU WON'T RECEIVE ANY (Out of the event area) TP UNTIL THERE ARE 5 PEOPLE DEAD, so keep in mind that you could wait a little bit after you die, to get TP back (you can also use logout and "Unstuck" function from main page).

How it works?
    - After you make a line, i will use /roll 1-X (depend on how many we are), after that the number (Ex: X will be 23) will be for that player in the line (From left to right) who is the number 23 in order. And that player will be killed, then again and again until there will be only 5 players, then the last 5 survivors will use /roll 1-5, and we will see who will be the last survivor.

Rules:

- Don't make weird noises, if you have problem with your microphone, please use the setting "Push-to-talk", if you don't you can receive muted, until you fix your microphone.
    - Do not disturb me, only if you really want to ask something important.

Schedule

-Will be announced here.

Rewards
The last "survivor" will receive:
    - 1 ground mount from #voteshop AND
    - 1 companion from #voteshop OR
    - 1 tabard from #voteshop OR
    - 1 fun item from #voteshop
    - You can always chose only one Fly mount from #voteshop (but this will be the only reward for you, if you chose)

Greetings, as you can already know from the title, this will be a Hide & Seek event. I'm sure that all of you know this game from childhood, its adapted to the game, you just need to find me when the event start, there will be always some hints about my position.

Rules
    - No flame/toxic talk on global when the event start, you can be punished with mute InGame, this event is for having some fun, and I'm not doing it to receive trash talks.
    - You can't win twice in a row, after you win one time you'll need to wait until someone win next round, then you can win again!
    - Any use of hacks/tp/whisper coordonate or anything like this will result into 30 days ban.
    - Keep in mind that this event is made for fun, but there will be always some reward.

Rules:

- Do not disturb me when a hint it's coming or when I say that event start, ex: "Start to laugh, or talking about what you ate yesterday, or anything that can bother rest of the people who join this channel.

Schedule

It will be posted here when a new round/rounds (3 rounds per day) will start (hour/date).

Rewards

- 1 Companion pet from #voteshop.
    - 1 Tabard from #voteshop.

AND if you find me 2 time in a day you will receive: - 1 fun item and a ground mount from #voteshop.

Greetings, you can recognize me? could you be the new Sherlock Holmes? Hmm, lets see if you can know who i am.

Rules
    - When event begins you can write in chat ONLY AFTER I will be "transformed".
    - Before you get teleport you should have PvP off, if you come with PvP on, and start to attack Horde/Alliance you will be disqualified and banned for 3 days.
    - Don't spam chat, If you write more then 2 times in a row, you will be disqualified.
    - After you get teleport you will make a LINE, no mounts/companions/fun items, or you can be disqualified.
    - If you will be AFK (away from keyboard) at event, you will be disqualified, with 0 chances to rejoin.
    - I will take into consideration the first answer (Grammatically correct), anything after that is not taking in consideration.
    - NO complaints about the event when it's made on server, you can PM after that.

Rules:

- Do not disturb me during the rounds of this event ex: "Start to laugh, or scream because you make a mistake", or anything that can bother rest of the people who join this channel.

Schedule
It will be announced in this topic.

How it works?
    1. I will use DBM PULL = time until the next "round", after DBM it's done with the count I will be transformed in another character (from WoW), first who write Who I am in the chat (grammatically correct *NO EXCEPTION*) win the round.
    2. There will be like 10-20 rounds per day/event, 1 round = 1 point.

Rewards:
- For 2 points you will receive: 1 companion from #voteshop.
- For 4 points you will receive: 1 fun item + tabard from #voteshop.
- For 6 points you will receive: 1 ground mount from #voteshop.
- For 8 points you will receive: 1 fly mount from #voteshop.

Battleground between factions

Theme:
  • I will make a Battleground Event, Alliance vs. Horde, once in a while.

How can I join?
  • I will announce on global chat with 10-15 minutes before the event begins.
  • When I announce that event is starting, you will need to use .gmn invite - alliance/horde.

Rules:
  • Flame on raid chat or general chat will be punished with mute/kick and no possibility to join this event again.
  • Any type of hacks/exploits/bug abuse will result into a 60 days ban.
  • Multiboxing is not allowed. It will result into a 7 days ban.
  • If I organize more than one battleground in a day, you are not allowed to participate at another battlegroud if you already were in a winning team in that day.

[Updated]Rewards:

You have to choose one of these:
  • Battle Pet from VoteShop.
  • Tabard from VoteShop, except PvP tabards.
  • 20k Gold
  • Fun Item from VoteShop.

Noggenfogger Roulette Event

Theme:
  • Noggenfogger Roulette is a game of luck! All you have to do is to jump, drink, and hope you are lucky enough to receive Slow Fall buff and survive!

How can I join?
  • I will announce on Global Chat with 5-10 minutes before the event begins.
  • You have to create a level 1 Shaman and use .gmn invite when I ask for it.
  • I will invite the first 5 players who asked for invite. Try not to spam the chat.

Rules:
  • Flame on raid chat will be punished with mute/kick and no possibility to join this event again.
  • Any type of hacks/exploits/bug abuse will result into a 60 days ban.
  • Multiboxing is not allowed. It will result into a 7 days ban.

• You will have 3 chances. It means that if you are lucky and receive Slow Fall and wanna go to the next stage but after that you die, you lose the previous reward AND the chance. For the next two chances you have to start over.

Rewards:
If you are lucky and survive, you can go on and try again, but if you die, you will lose the previous reward.
  • [color=white]Stage 1 - Battle Pet from VoteShop
  • Stage 2 - Fun Item from VoteShop
  • Stage 3 - Tabard from VoteShop, except PvP Tabards
  • Stage 4 - Ground Mount from VoteShop
  • Stage 5 - 100.000 Gold ( via Mailbox )

If you gonna hit the king you're better kill the king

Last edited by Evydence on 22-09-2016, 12:16:51; edited 4 times in total
1 0

Evydence

[僧]

Post Posted: 21-04-2016, 14:44:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

2 rounds of Simon says will be made tomorrow at 14:00-14:50 server time.

Have a good time, Evy.

1 0

Evydence

[僧]

Post Posted: 30-04-2016, 22:52:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

A lot of rounds will be made today at 11:55.

Have a good time, Evy.

1 0

Evydence

[僧]

Post Posted: 01-05-2016, 00:32:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

Hide & Seek had 9 rounds with 23 rewards offered.

For tomorrow: Marathon Race Event:

- unknown number of rounds;
- No CD (you can play 2-3-4 etc times);
- unknown races for rounds;
- unknown locations for event;

Happy Easter! from @Freakz Staff, Evy.

1 0

Evydence

[僧]

Post Posted: 10-06-2016, 16:30:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

Today at 18:00 will be made some race events, and maybe something more.

Have a good time, Evy.

1 0

Frostfang

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2021 12:41)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 09-08-2016, 19:13:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

tonight around 22:00 i will do race events.

Good luck, Frost!

Picture from event, some of them were naked! PEG18
http://i.imgur.com/MRJGGVv.jpg

Guardian Druid Tanking Guide

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Evydence, 10 June 2016 14:30

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 18:07:31
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x