User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Legendary chain quest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message337
DJ7up

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-09-2022 11:35)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 15-08-2016, 17:33:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead quest link:
WoW Freakz quest link:
Bug description: Recently I moved from the horde alliance and horde while I was in legendary quests I got to do until I got to where I 2000/3000 Test of Valor Valor, questu reputable revered in black prince was completed, after I moved from my alliance or horde and reset those two quests, and made me begin with,, incomming ... "on the lam ala did, I completed and wrathion stood still standing and not on bank, and now if I keep clicking on it shows me that I quest to interact with him but when he did not have any quests that can take leave, I gave and I gave reloguri we did unstuck ticket ...
Proof:

0 0

Pirinush

[Little Pandawan]

(since 31-12-2018 12:27)

Votes: 190

Post Posted: 17-08-2016, 17:53:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I didnt understand a thing, sorry, send me a PM in romanian

Fixes will be live only after a server restart !

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Pirinush, 17 August 2016 15:53

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 17:38:22
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x