User
Pass
2FA

PvE questions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message747
Kyomatrix

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-08-2016 19:49)

Post Posted: 28-08-2016, 19:59:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

From he Introduction forums i was guided to here. I have few questions related to PvE. Does H/A have more active raiding? Which side does more older content i.e hof/moguvaults ect. So that i could gear up and not be stuck in a loop where noone wants/needs you as everyones dwelling tot/soo in theyre high ilvl purple dripping characters. And also does there a command to be 1x lvling as i got burnt from wod and dont want to play legion. (sorry bad english im not native at it)
0 0

Frostfang

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2021 12:41)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 28-08-2016, 20:05:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello and welcome!

Both sides have PvE raiding guilds, altho i think Horde is a bit more PvE oriented. People farm HoF,MSV, ToES for legendary quests, also, we have custom cross faction raid finder implemented, so i think finding a raid isnt an issues here.

As for the experience rates, go to the website > log in > edit account > there you can set the rates you wish. -

Guardian Druid Tanking Guide

0 0

Kyomatrix

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-08-2016 19:49)

Post Posted: 28-08-2016, 20:25:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Frostfang wrote:
Hello and welcome!

Both sides have PvE raiding guilds, altho i think Horde is a bit more PvE oriented. People farm HoF,MSV, ToES for legendary quests, also, we have custom cross faction raid finder implemented, so i think finding a raid isnt an issues here.

As for the experience rates, go to the website > log in > edit account > there you can set the rates you wish. -
Ok. Tenk you very much! I will roll Horde then. U hav a cool name btw.

0 0

Frostfang

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2021 12:41)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 28-08-2016, 20:27:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Kyomatrix wrote:
Ok. Tenk you very much! I will roll Horde then. U hav a cool name btw.

Thank you! If you have any more questions, you know where to find us.

Have fun!

Guardian Druid Tanking Guide

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 28 August 2016 18:46

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 03-05-2024, 18:41:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x