User
Pass
2FA

Wondering about a few things...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A
Author Message615
rasmodeus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-11-2017 13:01)

Post Posted: 11-09-2016, 04:02:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi all, I'm brand new to the server. I started up tonight and set up an application to migrate a character over. But since I'm waiting, I went and created a panda monk (Toadstyle) also to play around with and get a feel for the server.

There are a few things I've noticed, and I can't tell if I'm seeing a bug, or if it's just something about the server. Like I said, I'm brand new, I've never even played MoP before ever.

1) My account default is x10 experience rate/server default, but when I log in it says x5 experience. Checking quest reward amounts vs. what I actually receive confirms this. Why am I only seeing x5?

2) My level 9 panda monk ran into a "profession trainer" npc with a "repair" icon when I mouse over him. However, all he says is "Hello, TOADSTYLE" and I can't train professions. Is this normal?

3) I see the message that say I, as an english speaker, should /join global_en but doing that seems to do nothing. I'm still not seeing any players talking or anything, all I see in the chat boxes are server announcement and raid announcements. - What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance for looking and helping me!

0 0

alex21112

[The Peacemaker]

(since 29-09-2020 09:04)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 11-09-2016, 20:14:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well about the 1st one.The experience on freakz works like this: until level 80 you have 15x experience from any souces,from 80-85 you have 10x the experience and from 85 to 90 you have 5x the experience(it progressively gets smaller so you can do more quests or something)
#2 try a different trainer after you get a few more levels
#3 Try /leave global_en and join again.

0 0

rasmodeus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-11-2017 13:01)

Post Posted: 11-09-2016, 20:34:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks alex21112, strangely enough after logging out and in a few times, somehow I'm back at x10 xp rate. Seems kinda random from where I sit. (since I'm logging into very low level characters) So I know at least for me, it's not due to level. If anything I should have always seen x15? /shrug

I've left the panda starting turtle so #2 is a moot point now, it was just frustrating to come up on it early and not get to take advantage of it.

and I _think_ that perhaps the problem I had with global_en was because I wasn't "factioned" yet. Since then I have global_en privilege. I guess there's no chat channels on the panda turtle. /sad

0 0

taavidude

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-08-2018 19:24)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 11-09-2016, 21:20:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

15x xp rate was removed some time ago.... 10x is the highest xp rate now.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 17 September 2016 15:19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 14:22:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x