User
Pass
2FA

[completed]Refund an item

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Item Recovery
Author Message494
boxingtrack

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-08-2020 04:22)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 13-09-2016, 16:34:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Zuffy
Item Name & ID:
Armory Link: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/zuffy
Details: (optional) So i joined a Timeless coin farm group. We went to Ordon's Sanctuary where the fiery chest is. I clicked on the chest, the loot window opened for a second and closed by itself. So i couldn't loot anything. There were 3 items. One of them should be 100% Burden of Eternity. This also Happened on my DK (name: Bloodme) and i didn't write anything about it because it was whatever. But now that it happens for 2nd time I think it should be checked out. Tell me if i should create a topic on my DK in order to get my items. Thanks in advance

0 0

Evydence

[僧]

(since 15-10-2019 19:05)

Votes: 176

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 15-09-2016, 12:46:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Done for both.

If you gonna hit the king you're better kill the king

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Evydence, 15 September 2016 10:46

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Item Recovery  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 23:53:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x