User
Pass
2FA

Mistwalker title

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A
Author Message1259
norbert.pls
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-08-2018 16:58)

Votes: 213

Post Posted: 09-08-2016, 00:14:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. Is there any possibility that http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=8903/mistwalker will be introduced? It was there at the beginning of the season of challenges on blizz.

Electric Warlock Acid Witch
Legion Guide - Destruction Warlock in PVE
Legion Guide - Restoration Shaman in PVE

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 19-08-2016, 09:48:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I deleted my previous reply, I thought you were talking about the temporary titles.

The one you linked here doesn't exist in 5.4.8 anymore (neither the title nor the achievement)

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

saturnfever

[Papa Bless]

(since 21-12-2020 21:31)

Votes: 171

Post Posted: 29-08-2016, 10:19:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is a feat of strength that is available for a limited amount of time (only obtainable in Mists of Pandaria). That's why it shows as no longer in the game, since wowhead shows up to date data. As opposed to the 9 temporary title, this is a permanent title awarded for earning one of those 9 feats of strength (for getting a realm best time at one of the challenge mode dungeons).
Everyone who got a realm best time (a feat of strength such as this one ) should get that feat of strength Mistwalker .
The thing is, as on retail, on Freakz, the titles were not introduced from the launch of the challenge mode dungeons. Maybe this was not intended on Freakz, but it's the same as it was on retail.

The timeline is this:
1. challenge mode dungeons were implemented (without any of the 9 realm best feats of strength)
2. challenge mode dungeons were given each a feat of strength for having a realm best time, but only counting the times from that moment on (feats of strength were not awarded retroactively) Same on freakz, with an exception. I, personally, had realm best times for 3 or 4 dungeons in the past but DID NOT receive the feat of strength retroactively, but the players that had the realm best times when the achievements were implemented on Freakz DID. On retail, no one got these achievements retroactively (if you already had the best time). You had to redo them and achieve a better time.

So, long story short, this achievement SHOULD be obtainable.
Obtaining any of the 9 feats of strengths for having a realm best time = automatically also get this title and achievement.
http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=8903/mistwalker
Quote:
This achievement should never have existed because it only takes into account players who got one of the Feats of Strength which were NOT retroactively rewarded to players who got the realm best times prior to the feats becoming available (as they were not at MoP's launch).

I already put in a ticket because my realm best time was prior to the feats, but I already expect this to be a fruitless endeavor.

0 0

norbert.pls
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-08-2018 16:58)

Votes: 213

Post Posted: 29-08-2016, 10:21:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i made this post before they were implemented, i know. thanks for clarifying even though it wasn't necessary

Electric Warlock Acid Witch
Legion Guide - Destruction Warlock in PVE
Legion Guide - Restoration Shaman in PVE

0 0

saturnfever

[Papa Bless]

(since 21-12-2020 21:31)

Votes: 171

Post Posted: 29-08-2016, 10:24:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

a fix would be nice
@shocker

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 13-09-2016, 20:27:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As already said in the first post, those achievements DON'T EXIST in the 5.4.8 client, I can't implement them, not sure how blizzard handled them technically in 5.4.8

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 19 October 2016 20:09

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 08:25:42
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x