User
Pass
2FA

About us

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2067
Orga

[Ataraxia]

(since 30-10-2023 02:42)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 07-10-2015, 05:13:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Primary Language : English

hardcore

25-man

In Mists of Pandaria , Aeon Nox merged with one of the top guilds from Genesis pre-realm fusion ,
Allstar Randoms , also known as Hamsterii Blindati in order to form a powerful 25-man heroic group

Notable performances :

Realm First! Sha of Fear :

4 0

makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

(since 15-05-2020 11:48)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 19-09-2016, 19:07:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

After these many years, fighting along many great players , I have decided that it's the time that I should leave this game and retreat. It has been a long ride, most of it I enjoyed and had really great succes on this project. Having very limited free time made me take this decision, not any other subject.
It is time for us to take different roads, I hope you guys will have fun and continue to improve , finding friends and victory in this game. And forget about me, I'll be just fine.

Thank you for all the good times we spent together and forgive my laziness -.

Yours sincerely.

4 0

Snoppy

[Inside the fire]

(since 24-10-2022 03:25)

Votes: 173

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 21-09-2016, 04:28:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Multă baftă, băiet. Ai grijă de tine.

,,Angel Among demons"

0 0

Grubstep

[/ Dreadful /]

(since 06-08-2020 18:25)

Votes: 27

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  decrepitwarrior 
Post Posted: 03-10-2016, 16:57:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Iti multumim cu totii din g ca ai fost alaturi de noi de fiecare data si ca ai fost cel mai rabdator cu guilda in tot acest timp, imi pare rau totusi ca eu fusei un copil inainte cu ego ul mare si la tot ce ma gandeam in raidurile tale era dps u, vad ca numai tu ma mai tineai in guilda pt ca stiai ca sunt bun dar totusi atitudinea mea era alta poveste , imi pare rau de acele momente totusi...dar am avut overall momente bune cu toti din g tu ,catpro, horny, lvl1, nihilist, sterix, jacy(turboo), ghramesh ...orga chiar si enqu chit ca era cam strict cu progresul chiar imi placea cum aborda o problema , iti urez bafta la masterat sau ce ai de dat si sa ajungi departe...salveaza tara -

We all the guildies thank you for all your time spent around and for your patience in the guild for all this time, i am sorry tho that just a mere couple of years ago i've been not much more than a kid with a big ego and somehow a scumbag in some situations especially regarding the DPS , it seems that you were the only one that kept me in g despite my bad behaviour i was still good and you knew it , i am sorry for all of this time , anyways overall i ve had a good time with all of the crew, especially you, catpro, horny,lvl1 , nihilist, sterix ,jacy(turboo), ghramesh.... orga and even enqu despite the fact that he took everything from the game in serious and maybe too serious, but i liked the way he led the guild , his tactic is outstanding and compared to many of the leading core leaders that formed competing guilds on retail ...anyways i wish you very good luck at what you gonna do now, (idk how to say it in english but it you do understand) and i hope you will make it far up, and save this country -

PS:Not that much of a perfect translation but it fits well

2 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 05:24:16
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x