User
Pass
2FA

PvP Only Server
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message3508
Ideepyou

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-05-2020 13:14)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 13-11-2016, 18:27:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Open a new PvP Only Server that's dedicated to people who would like to play arenas.

Insta 90 with starting pvp gear etc , certain transmogs opening at certain ratings etc.

Custom malls throghout azeroth/outland (there's alot of areas that are accecible that arent visible on the map and normal players never experienced them etc)

Basically a server dedicated to PvP only , when the server grows annual PvP Tournaments with cash prizes etc.

I won't get into details because I can write for days , I have already setup a server like this myself long ago so I kinda know how this thing works.

Who thinks this is a nice idea besides me?

2 0

Shadowphyre

[Ōtsutsuki Clan]

(since 21-04-2019 04:32)

Votes: 174

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 13-11-2016, 20:02:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The server is aiming for a blizzlike experience, so it's probably not going to happen.
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 13-11-2016, 22:24:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shadowphyre wrote:
The server is aiming for a blizzlike experience, so it's probably not going to happen.
Being a separate realm it wouldn't have anything to do with our main "blizzlike" goal.

However, we need to see the interest in this

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Frostfang

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2021 12:41)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 13-11-2016, 23:27:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'd rather see new realm, with really low rates, like x1 or something, no instant fly paths, no custom raid finder etc.

Guardian Druid Tanking Guide

1 0

Ideepyou

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 13-11-2016, 23:50:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Frostfang , What could happen is making this current realm completely blizzlike tuning the ratings to 1x (i dont see why because the lvling part is completely boring , for most of the people) , removing the flight paths as you said (WHICH IS NOT GAMEBReAKING AT ALL , idk why u want it removed it only helps people) , for the hardcore PvPers set up the new realm regarding the pvp idea i mentioned.

@Shockeru , besides this current community you have, consider how many people would wanna come from other servers and play.

Comming from P******** myself after dominating the server sitting every class over 3k rating , i found this server having a better basis and a better way to evolve and grow , so you have to consider the income from different communities.

WHICH I ASSURE YOU WOULD BE MASSIVE.

there's countless ppl asking me to setup a server of my own since i've kinda done it before , it's something you should highly consider tbh.

0 0

Frostfang

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 13-11-2016, 23:57:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Server focused so much on the end game that that it forgot everything else. People were getting bored of it really fast and then leaving the server. What makes end game so nice is the fact that you actually worked for it. Blizzard simplified this game so much and freakz has few things to add to that too. You dont even need a guild at all. Being a part of some community is what made this game what it is. I think we tried every possible way of attracting people, so i think quality is the best and the only thing that works for us. I know many people wont actually understand what i've said but oh well. We also had PVP Event with 300$ Cash reward on our pvp realm. It was promoted for like 2 months, and i think we had 5 teams participating, maybe im exaggerating a bit but you got the point.

0 0

Ideepyou

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-11-2016, 00:04:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Frostfangz Well you have a point , as a matter of fact i play this game since 2005 , 4 months afterwards its EU launch and I understand you. (If any1 played vanilla would understand how valuable a single epic gear was back then) so I feel you , funny thing is a couple of days ago we had a group call of the new outland guild call MYTH (ziqos guild) and we chatted about the game etc , but blizzard is too dumb changing direction from cata and *** up the game badly making it scripted , both PvE comming down to a gearcheck nowadays and PvP , wow is simplified as fk nowadays its made for dummies , but leveling is abit boring for a guy like me who has lvled countless characters throughout the past 10 years , I dont know how many achievements work but if you made achievements account wide as they supposed to be people would also invest time to farm achies which also adds another element and aspect to the game. My suggestion would be setting up a true blizzlike PvE focused obv server , so people who never played retail can feel the experience again and setting up a pvp realm.

Maybe just maybe on the PvE u might see people twinking 19 39 70 but its highly unlikely , you would need like 10-20k population to have a large enough community were some people would invest on twinks etc.

As I said this server has alot of potential and you can do alot of stuff and pretty much shut down the entire MoP servers and take all the population away.

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 14-11-2016, 00:08:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Making a separate realm for PvP only is not the goal , currently the devs are focused mainly on MoP content mainly and they do fix lower level content as much as possible when they can.

0 0

Frostfang

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-11-2016, 00:10:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

World PvP was also a nice thing. I still remember how 1v1 turned into 40v40, right here on freakz long ago. That new realm wouldnt be nice just for pve people, but for pvp too. New website is on the way, maybe even a new forum, who knows. Server is now working better than ever and it would be like a new freash start. Just my opinion dont get me wrong.

0 0

Ideepyou

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-11-2016, 00:21:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yeah World PvP kinda died after TBC tbh , if you've ever heard stories about the tarren mill southsore fights @ vanilla all that shit was true , p much countless 40 men raids fight , those 2 day Alterac Valleys, that is something extremely hard to bring back obviously unless you host events on current realms.

Regarding what the other GM mentioned higher , obviously nobody expects things to be done overnight , there's still a couple of spells like temporal shield that need fixing , some spells need to be tuned.

Just saying it as an idea that the staff should start leaning towards.

0 0

Domminus

[Far From The Fame]

(since 20-04-2021 10:15)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 14-11-2016, 17:02:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Ideepyou, mate you should apply for dev. Cheers

0 0

Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

(since 27-08-2022 20:01)

Votes: 245

Post Posted: 14-11-2016, 19:16:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

A place for gladiators to curse and show how big their c*cks are
Why not? Thinking

0 0

Ideepyou

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-11-2016, 19:41:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Domminus I could because i've done this in the past before, both development part and GMing setting up servers etc but I have no time atm to do that kind of stuff for free too busy irl.

@Burebysta Private Server glads are such skilled players man Kappa , regarding toxic tho I actually trashtalk and bash people alot myself but none gets close to lord mirlol , the trashtalk lord.

check those imgurs if u wanna be a good flame lord guys.

http://imgur.com/a/iUp4y
http://imgur.com/lIt9t,aqqGb
http://i.imgur.com/VHJVMvB

I'm the guy nobody likes
1 0

Evydence

[僧]

(since 15-10-2019 19:05)

Votes: 176

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 14-11-2016, 20:29:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good idea, could be a 'safe way' for our PvP community, because they still feel like the server is only PvE, with no pvp players to talk (except Elwin ) or play, this could be a good idea, but as well that realm should need some boost on honor earning, because pvp players are lazy. Also it should be made after some time (until the classes are 95% viable in pvp).

If you gonna hit the king you're better kill the king

1 0

Ideepyou

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-11-2016, 21:59:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Evydence let's say u're starting in Tyrannical , even if you keep normal honor rates capping your *** is possible.

I know I'm mentioning another server now but I just wanna give u an eg , when i was playing on P******** i never did a single bg i was capping chars in tyra , when i hit r1 for the first time I wasnt even fully geared , sadly mop is an expansion of gear>skill , but you can cap yourself even in 2 seasons down gear if you are skilled enough.

I'm the guy nobody likes
1 1

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 03 February 2017 05:15

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 27-04-2024, 17:08:05
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x