User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Hunter] Auto Shot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message387
fleshstorm

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-02-2023 13:10)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 26-11-2016, 04:16:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=75&&name=auto-shot

Bug description:

1. Auto Shot doesn't start when you engage a target with Steady Shot / Cobra Shot and sometimes Aimed Shot; Auto Shot should fire after your castable shot lands the target
2. Auto Shot sometimes gets cancelled when you switch targets, even if you don't have enabled "Stop Auto Attack" from Interface > Combat.
3. Auto Shot gets cancelled randomly by your other damaging abilities/shots (i.e. !Aimed Shot procs, Steady Shot/Cobra Shot, Arcane Shot, Kill Shot)

In all the instances described above, your Auto Shot icon in your spell bar/book still appears to be active even if it doesn't actually shoot. You have to clear your target and select it again to make your Auto Shot function again.

Proof: -

1. & 2. can be easily tested ingame.
3. I cannot replicate it on the target dummy, it happens 1-2 times per boss encounter, so it's somewhat rare, but very annoying, sometimes you realize at the end of the boss fight that you only had some 60 auto shots on a 6-7 minute encounter. If anybody having the same issue can post a video, that would be helpful.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by madau, 03 December 2016 19:50

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 23:07:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x