User
Pass
2FA

[5.4.8] Holy Paladin Discussion

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message3781
Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

(since 27-08-2022 20:01)

Votes: 245

Post Posted: 31-01-2016, 11:58:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Holy Paladin Discussion

Here you can talk about anything related to Holy Paladin in patch 5.4.8.

1 0

Trick2Glescu

[The Fearless]

(since 08-11-2017 02:24)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 30-04-2016, 17:04:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What legendary meta-gem is better for paladin holy?

0 0

Daeron

[Death's Demise]

(since 28-10-2022 08:33)

Votes: 149

Post Posted: 30-04-2016, 17:12:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings Trick2Glescu,
Curently the best meta gem available for a paladin holy is this one Courageous Primal Diamond
Cheers, Daeron

1 0

iordanluis65

[Amia Miley]

(since 13-02-2018 22:51)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 20-05-2016, 17:29:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Daeron wrote:
Greetings Trick2Glescu,
Curently the best meta gem available for a paladin holy is this one Courageous Primal Diamond

Why would this be the best gem? No one have this^^

0 0

Daeron

[Death's Demise]

(since 28-10-2022 08:33)

Votes: 149

Post Posted: 20-05-2016, 17:40:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

He asked what is the best legendary meta gem, i don't see a problem in my answer, if you are seeking the best normal meta i sugest you this ones Burning Primal Diamond or Ember Primal Diamond
Cheers, Daeron.

1 0

drkhaste

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-10-2022 12:32)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 27-11-2016, 07:21:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi
I Have Holy Paladin in Freakz and Play on Holy Spec,but on think i got some problems on raids on HC mode on Siege of Orgrimmar.
Any way , i want say that thing it was my personal Experience about Healing in Raid may be some correct and may be some Fail,ill say them and my game play and Rotations
well i think Paladin on heal spec have 2 Model on healing i think this 2 talent is perfect for PVE players [Selfless Healer] [Eternal Flame] 1- with [Eternal Flame]: stay Near melee and heal tank & melee members , cuss it have this spells [Eternal Flame] + [Glyph of the Battle Healer] + [Seal of Insight] + [Crusader Strike] and will Heal the raid with that Glyph also + 1x Holy Power 2- with [Selfless Healer] stay on Range and cast + [Judgment] + 1x Holy Power + [Word of Glory]

1- Example Rotation for stay Near melee players and heal with [Eternal Flame] and [Crusader Strike] : Beacon of Light (on Tank that under the boss) > Holy Shock (on low HP or tank) +1x Holy Power > Crusader Strike(Nearest Enemy- Boss cuss you Near meleeDps) +1x Holy Power > Holy Radiance (on any melee Dps or your self) Or Divine Light (on tank that under the Beacon of Light buff ) +1x Holy Power. now we have 3x Holy Power we can put Eternal Flame on any member on raid (Tank - DPS -Heal) Better thing is Put it on other members loss some health (Don't make Over Heal) , Whatever Eternal Flame spam heal Dots on tank cuss tank under the effect of Beacon of Light for make more heal on tank u need put the Eternal Flame on more members -

2- Example Rotation for stay On Regen players and heal with [Selfless Healer] and [Judgment] : Beacon of Light (on Tank that under the boss ) > Holy Shock (on low HP or tank)+1x Holy Power > Judgment (Nearest Enemy- Boss) +1x Holy Power > Holy Radiance (on any Melee Fps Rdps or your self) Or Divine Light (on tank that under the Beacon of Light buff ) +1x Holy Power. now we have 3x Holy Power we can cast (Word of Glory / Light of Dawn)on any member on raid (Tank - DPS -Heal) Better thing is Put it on other members loss some health (Don't make Over Heal) , in this type of healing we don't make Heal Dots and all of heals are instantly Heal members so u must be careful about tank heal.
still under the Beacon of Light buff and Receive heal from Word of Glory bit it don't have Heal Dot's when it place on other members ( tank will Receive 50% of healing when Word of Glory cast on another Member)

if u think any body nead Emergency heal cast Flash of Light on it or u need 1x emergency Holy Power for cast spell cast Flash of Light on tank under efect of Beacon of Light

2 thing i thins Holy Paladin use that is this 2 Glyph [Glyph of Protector of the Innocent] (you don't need heal yourself just heal Hardly other member and it heal you too) and [Glyph of Hand of Sacrifice] (Remove the damage income on you when you put it on tank or any body under attack)

for something else tank take heavy damage on [Iron Juggernaut] whit [Flame Vents] and that's too high and stack able , you can use [Hand of Purity] for help tank.

all of this thins was my personal Experience if it was correct it's OK if not Reply that where was fail or can play better.

My primery attributes with no Buff and food and any thing Just my pala have Seal of Insight buff

Stamina 35.470
Intellect 29.869
Spirit 15.327 i reforge some sprite to > haste & Mastery

On Spell with no Buff and food and any thing Just my pala have Seal of Insight buff

Spell power 43.690
Haste +29.73%
Hit Chance +16.00%
Mama Regen 24.303 Regen every 5 sec when not in combat
Combat Regen 15.653 Regen every 5 sec while in combat
Crit chance 17.28%
Mastery 31.52%
PVP Power 2.62% -

but still i think there is problem on my healing -if some one can help or replay for me - (can wis or inv my char in game too - my Holy Pala is Alliance)

0 0

Wafty

[Mersi Pentru Tigans]

(since 01-02-2018 23:08)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 11-12-2016, 12:48:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@drkhaste
The glyphs and talents that you are using are totally wrong.You should always use Eternal Flame ,because you are wasting time spamming Judgement/Crusade Strike to get holy power and stacks for insta flash of light while your raid is dying Lulz.As for the glyphs consider using [Glyph of Divine Plea] (yes ,you get less mana but you get 1min cd on it,i never run out of mana with it) and [Glyph of Light of Dawn] even if it heals fewer targets, you will stay @ melee dps(3-4 people max) so using is a must.And finally about your reforges-stick with Spirit-Crit-Haste and never reforge something to mastery or gem it.Why?Because with mastery you get shit absorb(like 100k) which can be broken by 1 hit/spell lmao and you will say to yourself: "DAMN SON WHY I DIDNT REFORGED TO CRIT,NOW MY RAID IS DYING CUZ I CANT KEEP THE ABSORB SHIELD AND I RAN OUT OF MANA.Rip 60k non crit holy shocks.

1 0

drkhaste

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-10-2022 12:32)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 12-12-2016, 06:36:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wafty wrote:
@drkhaste
The glyphs and talents that you are using are totally wrong.You should always use Eternal Flame ,because you are wasting time spamming Judgement/Crusade Strike to get holy power and stacks for insta flash of light while your raid is dying Lulz.As for the glyphs consider using [Glyph of Divine Plea] (yes ,you get less mana but you get 1min cd on it,i never run out of mana with it) and [Glyph of Light of Dawn] even if it heals fewer targets, you will stay @ melee dps(3-4 people max) so using is a must.And finally about your reforges-stick with Spirit-Crit-Haste and never reforge something to mastery or gem it.Why?Because with mastery you get shit absorb(like 100k) which can be broken by 1 hit/spell lmao and you will say to yourself: "DAMN SON WHY I DIDNT REFORGED TO CRIT,NOW MY RAID IS DYING CUZ I CANT KEEP THE ABSORB SHIELD AND I RAN OUT OF MANA.Rip 60k non crit holy shocks.

http://www.mop-veins.tk/holy-paladin-pve-healing-statistics-priority-reforging -

0 0

Wafty

[Mersi Pentru Tigans]

Post Posted: 12-12-2016, 10:53:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You know there is a huge difference between Retail and Freakz.Mop-Veins is the worst site to look for guides.In my opinion you should try these reforges(Crit-Haste),never had a trouble healing 10-25man raid,because all my heals crit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
0 0

Kindredz

[lf 3v3]

(since 30-05-2022 19:24)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 12-12-2016, 14:18:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wafty wrote:
You know there is a huge difference between Retail and Freakz.Mop-Veins is the worst site to look for guides.In my opinion you should try these reforges(Crit-Haste),never had a trouble healing 10-25man raid,because all my heals crit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1Bix44C1EzY:

0 0

Wafty

[Mersi Pentru Tigans]

Post Posted: 12-12-2016, 14:33:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Kindredz
Dont steal my memes

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 08-05-2024, 04:51:20
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x