User
Pass
2FA

Isle Of Quel'Danas Dawnblade Marksman

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message510
Icehawk

[ShadowHunter Admiral]

(since 29-06-2020 15:44)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 04-12-2016, 02:55:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Hi guys, would like to report a bug regarding the dawnblade marksman in isle of quel'danas, for some reason, when you attack and kill or they attack you, those found on the western side of dawnstar village, the game freezes, no response, game must then be force closed, relogged and then it works fine from there, but every 1st time you do this, it happens, can any of the GMs please check this out. Many thanks in advance.

0 0

Dithis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2019 11:18)

Votes: 90

Post Posted: 11-12-2016, 20:11:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed. For some reason I couldn't pinpoint (and wouldn't even try, restarting the PC 50 times to find an error isn't really something I want to do), the game causes a memory overflow that can result in a total system failure requiring a restart. For all I know this happens when a sniper aggroes a player which practically makes questing in QD pretty unappealing.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 21 December 2016 11:46

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 11:19:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x